Chapter 9

~Haley~

When I woke I heard X and Austin’s voice’s argue with Shayley’s voice? I got up as Max was wide awake as I picked him up as I went into the living room, “Will you three shut up I have two kids sleeping.” They looked at me “No Andrea and Copeland are with Katelynne she said that she wanted the girls for a girls day with them.” I nodded “Alright what the hell is going on?” Shayley sighed, “I just wanted to apologize but when I saw Austin here I freaked out.” I shook my head, “Can’t you just come around another day? A day were I feel up to fighting with everyone, I’m tired I’m sure that I can just have a day just one day of peace.” Shayley just gave me a glared as he left. I rolled my eyes as I just went to the kitchen and put max in his highchair; I fed him as he giggled, “I heard this was the place for boys day plus X and Haley.” I heard Kellin say making me laugh. “Guess who’s here Max!” “Ganpa!” he squealed as I washed his face off and put him on the floor I took his bib off as he walked over to Kellin.

I laughed, “What’s Katelynne doing with Andrea?” I asked, “Said something about your birthday coming up?” I froze as everyone just looked at me. “I don’t celebrate my birthday anymore.” I told him as they all looked at me confused, “Why?” I sighed, “Because the last birthday I had was with my dad.” I said softly as X hugged me, “We will give you the best birthday that you will never forget.” She mumbled as I nodded, “Alright.” I mumbled back as she smiled. “who all is with her?” “All the girls that flew in last night.”  Nodded as Kellin and Max were playing; “does Copeland play with Max?” I sighed, “Not really but she tries when Andrea isn’t around.” He nodded as Max looked around to see Mike, Jaime, Tony, Vic, Ronnie, Jacky, Ryan, Ron, Derek, Danny, Ben, James, Cam, Sam, Chris, Ricky (great…), Balz, Devin, Ryan, Brandon, Alex, Jack, Rain, Zach, Matty, Cortez, Jake, Anthony and Kellen, Austin, Alan, Aaron, Phil, and Tino.

“Did everyone come?” I whispered to Dad (Kellin) and Uncle Ronnie. “Yeah,” “what the hell.” I mumbled as they both laughed, I heard my fridge open I covered Max’s ears, “I swear to god if you eat anything in my fridge I will chop off your hand.” I said as I turned to see Austin he put his hands up as I gave him the ‘That’s-what-I-thought’ look as he backed off I sighed, “Okay whoever doesn’t want to be here you can go.” Aaron, Phil, Tino, Zach, Rain, Brandon, Ryan, Devin, Sam, James, Derek, Jaime, Tony, Justin, Gabe, Jack, Cortez, Jake, Anthony and Kellen left as I sighed so now Matty, Kellin, Jesse, Mike, Vic, Ronnie, Jacky, Ryan, Ron, Danny, Ben, Cam, Chris, Ricky, Alex, Jack, Austin, Alan,  were will here as I laughed. “glad some people still love me. They chuckled as I said, “Let’s go outside.” Max squealed as he took my hand as we went outside. Max played by himself as I sighed, putting my knees to my chest; I knew max was lonely without Andrea he always is. Ricky went by Max and Max didn’t like it max came over and hid behind my chair. “what?” I said as Ricky looked at me.

“I didn’t teach either of them not to like you as much as I would love to have.” I mumbled as Max sat on my lap Jack and Alex came over and started goofing around as Max giggled and Clapped at them. I saw Katelynne really frustrated as she and Copeland who was crying came by me, “Your daughter needs a time out!” I nodded as I put max on the chair as I grabbed Andrea’s hand and brought her inside. Katelynne came in also and shut the glass door. I put Andrea in the corner, “Andrea your in time out.” She started to cry as I shook my head, “what happen?” I asked, “Andrea out of know where freaked out and ripped Copeland’s teddy bear out of her hands. I groaned, “I figured out when one of the twins gets freaked so does the other one even if they are apart.” Katelynne looked at me weird. “That’s weird.” I laughed, “It’s a twin thing.” I said as she nodded, Andrea looked at me as I went over there and kissed her head.

“So besides that did everything go okay?” she nodded, “Everything was perfect till she freaked out.” “that’s good.” I mumbled as about 10 min went by I got Andrea out of the corner as she wrapped her arms around me. I leaned my head lightly on hers I could tell she was asleep so I brought her too her room as I laid her on her bed as I covered her with her blanket as I went outside again. “Is max asleep?” they nodded, I got max from them as Max did the same as andrea but only he doesn’t let go. I sighed as I sat on the chair. “no bed?” I shook my head, “I tried this with him before it’s like his hands are glued around my neck.” They all laughed as I saw Ricky wasn’t here I heard a Cry from inside it was Andrea’s as I ran inside with Uncle Ronnie and Kellin we saw Ricky, “What the Hell leave her alone Ricky she was sleeping for god sakes!” he glared at me as I put max in his bed he finally let go I wrapped his blanket around him and kissed his head as I got Andrea, I went into the kitchen as I poured some milk into a sippy cup and gave it to Andrea she drank it till she fell asleep. I put it on the counter and put her in bed again covering her with her blanket kissing her head.

“Ricky I swear to god you need to stop 1. This is getting creepy, and 2. I will get a restraining order against your ass.” He scowled at me, “You couldn’t.” I raised my eyebrow. “I wasn’t the one who said that he wasn’t ready for kids and blew off the kids till they were born, than your sudden change of heart.” Becca came in as she sighed, “Ricky I need to talk to you.” She said barely audible. I kissed her head as I heard Jacky yell. I sighed as I went outside as X and Jacky were smiling as I winked at her as she giggled, Maybe you’ll have twins too.” I laughed as X bursted out laughing, “As much as I would love that I rather have one kid for now.” I smiled at her, “fine but it better be a boy so Max can have a playmate.” She smiled, “I hope so too.” I giggled as Ricky and Becca came out with a huge smile. “I’m having another kid.” I choked as Becca looked at me. She dragged me inside along with X. “Guys this will be his kid since Max and Andrea aren’t to fond of Ricky.” I laughed, “They are scared shitless of Ricky.” I said as they nodded.  

There was a knock on the door, as I answered it I saw flowers I was super confused as I signed for them as X ooo’d along with Becca. I held my hand up as I read the card.

‘I know we haven’t talked for a while but I really am sorry about the other day with my girlfriend I hope these flowers for Janelle and I make it up to you. –Shayley and Janelle’

I scowled as I threw them away, “make-up for the shit you pulled my ass.” I said as I saw Becca and Xandy look at one another as I sighed, “Shayley and his girlfriend almost put Andrea in the hospital and that was their way of saying I’m sorry.” They nodded as I heard a soft knock on the door, “what the hell!” I said as I opened the door to see Another dude with flowers. I signed for these as I set them on the counter as Becca took the card.

“‘Dear Haley,

Even though you said repeatedly that you don’t date I hope you will give the chance I loved you before Ricky asked you out but I didn’t have the courage to ask you…Tonight meet me ALONE in the park’”

Becca read as I freaked out a little, “it doesn’t say who it’s from?” she shook her head. As I sighed, It was about 9 I had fed, changed the kids into their pajama’s as X and Becca were staying the night as I sighed, “I’m going to the park.” I said as they looked at me worried, “I’ll call Xandy’s phone when I get there.” They both nodded as I left. Once I got to the park I called X’s phone as I put it in my pocket Looked up and said “Holy shit…”