chap - ten

dont be a ghost reader ! that means to vote.

---

I enter school and feel all eyes on me. I ignore it and just walk to my locker.

Great there's Calum at his locker. I can't believe his locker is next to mine. Anywhere at the school it has to be next to mine? Goodness gracious.

I just pretend that he's not there. I'm not in the mood with his shit. I take my books for the next lesson and slam my locker and walk past him.

Since I have no friends now I decided to walk to my next lesson which is chemistry.

On my way I meet with Maia. Haven't seen her in a while. She gives me a warm smile and joins walking with me which meant we have the same class now.

"How you doing?"

I shrug, "awful but oh well."

"Sozzies about yesterday girl, I don't know why Victoria would do a thing like that."

I sigh "neither did I. And please dont mention her name."

Maia just nodds and carries on walking with me.

We reach our classroom and meet with Cameron, Ashton, Lucky ( well also known as Thomas) and wow , Victoria.

I just sigh thinking what long lesson this is going to be because it's a double lesson today.

I just lean on the wall and take out my phone and see I've got loads of notication. I scan through instagram until I feel eyes on me. The bell rings I look up and see it was Victoria staring at me she shyly looked away and entered the classroom with Cameron.

It's gonna be a long fucking day. Kill me now.