Kaitlyn Kissin-

KAITLYN WAS KISSING DANTE!!!!!!!!!!
Aphamu and Aaron were really surprised that her and Dante were kissing, Aphmau was trying to get her to spill the beans on how it happened. But Kaitlyn did not want to say anything. Dante on the other hand, he wanted to tell the story but Kaitlyn did not let him. Travis was still crying about how he lost her for like 10 seconds. After 10 seconds he started hitting on Aphmau, and Aaron punched him soooooo hard, that he might've died, just saying. Anyways, after Aphmau gave up, they all went back to sleep except for Aphmau. She went Dante's house so he could spill the beans.
Aph- Aphmau D- Dante

Aph- (whispering) Dante when did you and Kaitlyn start dating

D- (half awake) what?

Aph- come on spill the beans

D- Me and Kaitlyn started hanging out and we started saying that it would be crazy if us happened when someone pushed Kaitlyn and I leaned in to catch her but instead we ended up kissing and we started kissing on purpose (saying it sleepy)

Aph- OMG!!!!!!!!!

D- Shhhhhhh your gonna wake up the others

Aph- sorry (whispering)

After that, Aphmau went to go back to her house and texted Aaron the whole thing. Both of them were really surprised. Then Aphmau said goodbye and went back to sleep.

*Le time skip to tomorrow*

Aphmau woke up with breakfast next to her bed with a note. The note said...

Happy Anniversary of our first date, from Aaron.

OMG!!!! I FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSARYYYYYYY!!!!! I HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE!!!!

I'm sorry but danlyn happened. Thank you guys for making this ship a success and sorry for not uploading for a loooooong time. And also I wanted to make a new story about a girl who goes through a lot and has to deal with a lot of stuff. I don't know if I should make it though. Maybe I'll do it, but if I do, make sure to check it out😘