Aphmau's Pov

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is turning into a nightmare. It was a good dream until it turned into a nightmare. Kawaii_Chan was just about to take a picture, but we made it up just in time. We both got all and Kawaii_Chan was still trying to take pictures of the both of us and tried to send it to Laurence and Garoth. Luckily i snatched her phone really quick. Aaron said that he had to go, i was kinda sad about that, i wanted him to stay for breakfast. Soo stupid of me, i asked him if he did. He said OK, and i was relieved that he said that. Kawaii_Chan got her phone taken away by me. And she was still mad about that, wehad pancakes and they gave me and Aaron a heart shaped heart with "A plus A" I told him that I was sorry about the whole thing and that he was fine about it. I said "that it was the reason I liked him." He and I started to blush a lotttt. Aphmau "I mean Uhhhhhhhh......." Aaron, "That's OK, as long as i know that you love me." We both started blushing when i notice that i hear a recording noise coming from Kawaii_Chan, i start to chase her as quickly as i can. "I need to go now, this was a great time hanging out with you Aphmau." I start to blush and go and give him a goodbye kiss on the mouth. I go back into my room and look out the window to see him leave, but instead of seeing him there alone, i see kaitlyn talking to him about something. Then i see him look this way and quickly get off. I see kaitlyn go inside again. I thought to myself " I wonder what they were talking about."