Telling The Guys

* Aphmau's POV *
I really don't want to tell the guys that Aaron and me are dating. I don't want to hurt their feelings. Should I tell them, or should I not? *Knock on the door* I went to get it, Aaron was in front of the door, " Are you sure you want to tell them?", "I don't know." We went up to their house and Aaron knocked on the door.

Travis's POV
I hear a knock on the door. I went to check who it was from the window. Aphmau, Yeeesssssss. I quickly went and grabbed my mint and put it on my mouth. "Another pretty girl on my door, not surprised at all 😉." I open the door.

Author

Travis: Hello Aphmau
Aphmau: Are the boys home,
Travis: No if you don't want to
Aaron: *sigh*
Aphmau: Can you call them to come here?
Travis: Fine, LAURENCE, DANTE, AND GAROTH COME OVER HERE!
Laurence, Garoth, and Dante: WHAT!
Travis: JUST COME!, APHMAU IS HERE!
Laurence and Garoth came running as fast as they could.
Aphmau: Where's Dante?
Dante: Right here
Aaron: Aphmau and I have news for all of you guys. *Whispers* Do you want to tell them?
Aphmau: I'll do it.
Travis: You fell in love with me!
Aphmau: In your dreams
Travis: 😢
Aphmau: Aaron and I are dating
But she said it so low that they couldn't hear her.
Laurence, Garoth, Dante and Travis: What?
Aphmau; Aaron and I are dating
They all stood frozen except Dante
Dante: I'm happy for you guys, Aaron of you hurt her I swear-
Aaron: I promise I won't hurt her
Laurence and Garoth : We are happy for you guys too and if you hurt her we are going to have some words with you.
Aaron: I promise I won't
Aphmau: Bye guys!
Aaron: Bye
Laurence, Garoth, Dante and Travis: Bbbyyyyeeee
Aphmau's POV
I swear I heard Travis said, "She likes me." I was just happy that I got that out of my system. Aaron and I were hanging out in my room. Then he had to go and we kissed A LOT. But after that, I went to sleep.