*Aphmau's Pov*

I came into my room one day and saw this flowers and chocolates on my bed. "I wonder who's they are". I check the letter and it said, " Dear Aphmau, I send you this flowers and chocolates from my heart to yours, I hope you like them(The chocolates are your favorite type) - Aaron. "That was sooo sweet of him to do that", I had to admit, I ate them all really quick. Hey, don't judge, it was my cheat day. Anyways, I wanted to put the flowers in water before they dry out and die. But the only problem was that, I didn't want Kaitlyn and Kawaii_Chan to see the flowers cuz I knew that they would start asking me who I got them from. So I just grabbed a vase realllllyyyyyy quick and a bottle of water. When I thought it was too easy, I heard a voice. "What is that that you have on your hands?". Ohhhhh nooooo! " Something, why?", I said, "Idk cuz maybe were roommates." Kaitlyn said, "It is not of your beeswax" I said, "If you have nothing to hide, then just tell me what it is", " It is seriously nothing Kaitlyn" "Fine, but you'll know that I'll find out later, 😈😈😈", After that, she went back to her room, " That was close 😉" , I hope she doesn't find out. I hear a knock on the door. "Answer that Aphamu!" *sigh*, "Why do I have to do it!", " Cuz I'm too lazy". I open the door and saw....... Aaron!

I hope you guys enjoy this episode, and we made it to770!!!!! I hope you guys keep reading and you have to wait until next chapter to find out what Aaron has on him.