*Aaron's POV*

I just love when Aphmau and I hang out and see movies. Even though I don't really see the movie, I just stare at her and keep trying to avoid her seeing me. That sounded creepy in my head. Anyways, we were watching Frozen for like the 100th time already. I swear I think I already know the whole song let it go because of seeing it for so many times. I was surprised that I didn't hear any photos being taken, nor someone in the window.
Aphmau: Don't you think that it's a little weird
Aaron: Yeah, I think it's weird too
Aphmau: Let me go check on Kawaii_Chan and Kaitlyn just to make sure they did something wrong.
Aaron: OK

*Aphmau's POV*

It is a little weird how they aren't bothering us. I was walking upstairs to check on them. I went to Kawaii_Chan's room first. I open the door a little just to see what she was doing. I saw her on the phone talking to someone. I thought she was talking to Michi, but I heard a man's voice. Then I noticed that she was talking about Kaitlyn and Travis. I just hope that she was not talking about shipping them. Though..... It will be fun to see Kaitlyn's reaction on it. Hehhehehehheheh. Then I went to Kaitlyn's room and you won't believe what I am seeing.