Chapter 1: I saw her

Allias' POV
"Ready, Al?" my greyish exceed ask as I wear white button down shirt, black vest, black hat, black denim jeans and black converse (Just like the picture at the media and the girl on the right is Allias but big chested).

"I'm always ready, Ash"I said as we teleport to the tree near the entrance of a carnival.

"Welcome ma'am, sir to Sabertooth Carnival" a young bloundie welcome the visitors. I accidentally bump to someone.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It was actually my fau.... "she cut herself when she saw my with widen eyes.

"Y-yo" I said pretending scratch the back of my neck.

"Who is she, Yukino?" the baby blue exceed ask.

"She is Allias Frost, a friend of mine and her exceed, Ashley" Yukino said until something caught her eye.

"Let's go there, Allias-sama" she said dragging me at the gun shooting stall.

"This game is for males only, ladies" the Blondie guy said.

"Let's make a bet, tough guy" I said keeping my cool.

"If you hit all those 100 cans with these 10 bullets, you'll get 100 prizes that you want. If you don't, you'll be my servant" he smirking.

"Deal" I said smirking secretly as I get the pellet gun.

"So, easy. Eye requip: Eye of the Archer" I said as my eye color turn to red eye color.

"Hurry up, Missy" he said as he on the machine that makes the cups move. I started to shot it all in five shots. After that, he was dumbfounded.

"Nice, Allias-sama" Yukino said as she get the fluffy unicorn stuff doll.

"I won the bet, Bloundie" I said smirking as he recovered.

"That name is not my name, Blondie. The name is Great Almighty Sting Eucliffe" he said pretending to be tall and almighty but I just ignore him and get my picked prizes.

"Bye, Stingy-bee" I said putting 99 prizes in the new Galaxy design backpack that can bring thousands of things including sharp things.