Chapter 7: My First Kiss

Allias' POV
We went through the portal, my clothes were changed into my princess training armor with my sword at my side and my hair in messy bun with a small silver on the upper side of my head. Suddenly, I heard a poof or an ow. When I turn around, I saw team Sabertooth and the team Natsu(not including Lucy but with Lissana) on the ground looking at me.

"Min-chan, what on earth. Why are they here?" I said getting irritated.

"Calm down, Lu-chan" Minerva said. I calmed down and look at them shooting glares.

*Boom*

"Let's go there if you want to live rather than die here" I said walking to a small hut but inside, it's humongous.

"Take a seat" I said as their looks are priceless, very priceless.

"Why did you guys followed me?" I ask.

"Umm...because" they think as I hear their nervous thoughts.

"Okay, I understand" I muttered.

"What do you mean by you understand?" Sting ask.

"I just heard your thoughts" I mumbled.

"Can you tell us where are we?" Erza ask.

"Well, we're in another realm" I said. They put a disbelieving look except for Rogue, Minerva, and Wendy .

"If you don't want to believe me, fine. Let's go Ash, Nash. We should go to the underground dungeon.Min-chan, can you guard them?" I said going out the hut with the exceeds and then, Rogue followed me.

"Why did you follow me, Ryos?" I said.

"Stop calling me with that name" he said, putting a pouting face.

"Cute" I said sitting on the grassy ground. His face had a hint of red.

"What did you say?" he said then he kissed me passionately. He let go of me when I heard Wendy yell to Pinkie.

"L-let's go back" I stuttered as we stand up started to walk.

"Sure" he said.

"My first kiss" I thought as I touch my lips.