Chapter 11: The Bloody Moon pt.1

Hi, readers. I forgot to tell in this story is kinda modern so, they have gadgets and other transportation like airplane, car etc. and Hikaru's real name is Luke Watz.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Luke Watz a.k.a Hikaru's POV
[On the phone]

(Hey, Luke. Is the plan flowing smooth?)

"Yeah, he is a fool to trust stranger" I pretend to laugh.

(Who's he?)

"He is Alice's step brother, Blake" I said become a bit

(Alice doesn't have a brother but only two sisters)

" He lied to me!!!" I shout as I glanced Blake with somebody flying with two or three dragons roared at me.

*Boom*

(What happened there?)

"I'll call you later" I said ending the call and turned into a dragon.

Allias a.k.a Blake's POV
"After this, I'm going to talk to the magic council" I thought as I look at the dragon formed Luke a.k.a Hikaru flying away following the illusion of me with the others.

"Wendy, stay here with girls and the perverts while I'm going to set the dragons free or stop these stupid set up" I said to her.

"Hai, Blake-kun" Wendy said as she walk away from me.

"Ash, can you transform into a dragon?" I ask.

"Blake-kun, sure. Dragon take-over: Hell fire" she said as she turned into Hell fire.

"Let's make those flames taste awful, Ash" I whisper to her.

"Okay...... Flame changed magic: Purple flames" she said concentrating as she was covered with purple flames but she still in her Hell fire take-over.

"Cool" I said jump to her back with Nashley.

"Hold on tight" she said as we soared into the sky. I feel the breeze coming to me, it was quite funnny though until the blue moon into a color of the blood.

"No, this can't be happening. Not, now" I mumbled.

"What is it, Blake? " Nashley ask me.

"He's using the bloody moon ritual to control the dragons to rule this realm" I said. Suddenly, I saw a boy who look like me but different hair color. I realized he was Vallias but in her cursed form.  I shout at him and then, he look at us.