Chapter 9: The Blue moon

Allias' POV
"Allias-san, I'll be right back" Wendy said as she stands up then, walk away.

"Allias-san, hello" Lissana said popped from nowhere.

"Yes, what do you want bitch?" I ask.

"I hate what you said to my honey" she said taking out a knife with blood. Suddenly, Wendy run to me with her right arm wounded, the clouds that covers the full moon. The blue light of the moon shine on me, I turned into a young man with white hair and crimson eyes wearing a white lightweight armor with some red details and black boots. Underneath the armor is a black long sleeve shirt and black pants (As you can see, the white haired boy in a picture in the media has a cape and two daggers or knifes but Allias wearing it without the cape and she had her black dagger on her side hidden).

"Now perfect, today is blue moon that means I have three weeks before I turned back into a girl" I thought sighing as I look at the big blue moon. When I look at Lissana, she dropped the knife and dusted herself. In the blink of an eye, she is already in my side clinging my right arm.

"Heal" I thought as Wendy's wound were gone. She said a quickly thank you then, she and the exceeds were following us going inside the hut. All the things inside it was messed up, I'm dead when Celest see this.

"Who are you?" Erza ask then, Minerva stand up and whispers about the curse of the Frost Clan.

"I'm Blake Evercliffe, friend of Al" I said and then, I look at Natsu. He was shooting glares at me.

"Hey, Lis. Can you let go of my arm? It's bleeding" I half whispered as she let go of me. I quickly go to the kitchen and sit down, Rogue came leaning against the wall.

"Who are you exactly?" Rogue ask me.

"I'm Blake Evercliffe, Al's ex boyfriend" I lied.

"Tss, Liar" Rogue mumbled.

"Can you repeat it?" I said putting my hand on my ear. He just shrugged it off  then the ground suddenly shake.