Chapter 12: Bloody Moon pt.2

Vallias' POV
It's almost two days since I was putted here in this cell, I was lucky the light of the blue moon shine on me and turned into a boy with black hair and red eyes wearing an black armor with a black sword.

"I must do something before something will happen bad or worse" I thought as I tried to stand up.

*Clap, clap*

"Oh well, my little princess finally wake up" a figure said as he/she lift my chin up trying to get a kiss from me.

"I'm not a princess. I'm a prince, you dummy" I lied as I point at him my sword.

"Oh, come on. Your mom missed you, she said she will do anything to find you. I said yes but in one condition, you will be married to me and be the king in this realm" he said putting my sword in different direction.

"Are you a 'gay'?" I smirk emphasize the word "gay" as I changed place with him.

Joseph froze as I escaping from this dungeon. The guards starting to chase me, I used my Ice make: ice rink. The floor has been iced then, all the guards starting to fall or slipped. I laughed a little then, I saw the bloody moon. I hurriedly teleport outside the dungeon and saw the dragons starting to break the magic seals and roaring loudly.

"He's planning to use the dragons to take over this land" I thought as the clouds block the moon. The dragons stopped and I already know what to do but where's nii-chan. Suddenly, I saw a dragon with a boy and an exceed.

"Blaze!!!!" the boy shout at me, I look at him and his... Allias a.k.a Blake. The dragon turned into a grey exceed.

"Yo, little bro" Allias hugged me as I hug her back.

"Val, I miss you" Nashley said as she hugged me.

"I miss you too, Nash" I said patting her head.

"So, you already retrieve your memories, Blaze" Allias said facing me. I nodded, then the clouds have been blow by Wendy, the leader of ...............................