Chapter 3: Juvia's Big Brother?

Allias' POV
I sighed sadly because all the games I play are boring and dull.

"Hey Al, look over there. Those keys are in the book you read to me sometimes" Ashley pointing at the celestial gem keys by the shop's window, so we quickly go inside the shop.

*Bang*

We heard from the counter, we saw a bit cute guy bang his hands on the counter with the old man shaking but still bravely disagree of I don't know. I walk to them and said...

"What do you want from the old man, ugly?". His eyes are like a calm sea that turned into one of the dangerous seas.

"Don't barge into someone's bussiness" he said angrily as he holds my collar and lift me up.

"I'm already" I said letting go of from his gasp.

"Don't you know the All Powerful Dragonslayer, Joseph Lockser" he said proudly.

"So, you're Juvia's sibling" I said. His face turned into frown face.

"Let's have a battle outside, Bloundie" he said going outside the shop, it turned into an arena with all the people sitting confused.

"So, he is a water dragonslayer. I'll just try using shadow dragonslaying" I thought as Ashley gave me an angry face.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi, readers, John Lockser is Juvia's big brother. He's a half different from her. His personality is more like Sting but he haven't join any guilds and lots of girls love him. The next chapter will be the continuation and I'll show you his picture in the next chapter, sayonara(bye).