∆ 4 ∆

|
|
|
|
|

It's the next day, you woke up and did your morning routine, then you grab some eggs from the fridge and toast a waffle  in the toaster

"Hey (Y/N)" Dipper enters the room and he looks at what you're cooking "Eggs for breakfast I see"

"Hey Dip, what's up?" You gaze on him, he's already ready for the day, he has his backpack with him "Where are you going today?"

He holds onto the backpack strap on his shoulder "I'm on my way to the library, and I want you to come"

You point at yourself "Me? Why me?"

Dipper sigh "Look, six years ago Grunkle Stan lost his memory due to the memory gun so we can defeat Bill Cipher right? Then Mabel used the scrapbook and it jogged his memory. What if.. what if he's still alive?"

You turn of the stove then you transfer the eggs onto the empty plate "Dipper, Bill is gone and that's that, haven't you moved on from the incident?"

"How can I? All of the people in Gravity Falls almost died from that demon"

You walk up to him and you place a hand on his shoulder "It's been six years Dipper, forget the incident okay? Besides, if he's still alive, we would've having dream with him, bothering us or making deals or whatever. Have you had any occuring dream with him in it?"

He slumped his shoulder "No.."

You smile at him and pat his shoulder "See? Now come on, eat breakfast with me, then we're gonna go to the library"

He smiles back and he nods "Okay, sounds good"

|
|
|
|
|

You're seated infront of a few books piled up infront of you that Dipper took from the bookshelves. Both of you start to scan through the books, you notice that the books were about anomalies and some of them are about demons "Hey Dipper, why are you reading about these?"

A few minutes passes, you jump a bit as you heard Dipper gasp, you look at him worriedly, his mouth is agape "Dipper, you okay?" You asked in concern

"T-This is it.." He muttered softly

"This is the what?" You asked and he proceed to give you the book

You read the page that Dipper reads, so it reads..

Once a demon passes away, there are two prospects. To begin with, they'll never recover, or there's a slight possibility that they'll turn into a human and won't recall their recollections or past when they're still a demon. At the point when they became human, they'll begin at thirteen years old in human years and they may have some similarity of their past appearance..

"Color.." You whispered "Bill Cipher is yellow and Bill has yellow eyes and yellow hair"

"And he has the Zodiac on his back.."

You turned it to the next page and it's blank

"W-Why is it blank?" Dipper asked, he flip more pages and it's blank

You threw your arms and you scoff "This is just ridiculous Dipper, he's human, maybe he's just a big fan of that prophesy and he got that tattooed on his back or something" You gestured at the book "That is just probably fiction, look it's not even finished"