Nicklaus Mikaelson Stay Away From My Lacy Panties

Chapter 3- Nicklaus Mikaelson, Stay Away From My Lacy Panties

Third Person P.O.V.

2013

          “Fun?” Klaus asked with a smirk. Juliet smiled and opened the door to her room.

          “Not in the sense you’re thinking of.” Juliet said with a smile. Klaus smiled, but didn’t say anything.

          They walked in and looked around. Juliet hit the light and revealed a king size bed with midnight blue sheets, a dresser, a chest, three large ceiling to floor windows along the far wall that looked out over the now lit up city, and a large closet with no door.

          “I’m getting some clothes.” Juliet told him as she disappeared into the closet. Klaus smiled.

          Juliet grabbed a black duffle bag and made her way to the racks in the closet. She placed a few dresses, a few blouses, tank tops, t-shirts, skinny jeans, and some shoes. Anything else she would buy in New Orleans.

          Walking into her room again, she saw Klaus lying back on the bed with his legs dangling off the front.

          “Why such the big house?” Klaus asked with a smile, though he didn’t open his eyes. Juliet had heard rumors of the manor he built in Mystic Falls.

          She heard many things about the Original family from different vampires in the city.

          “I could ask the same thing. But what it comes down to is power. And the fact that I don’t want people to hear victims scream. That would be really hard to cover up.” Juliet chuckled at her statement.

          “Compulsion.” Klaus replied with a smile.

          “Police is too big to compel.”

          He stood and walked over to her dresser while her back was to him and began to look through and smiled.

          She began pulling different Grimoires off the shelves and placing them on top of her clothing in her bag.

          Klaus cleared his throat and Juliet turned. He stood with his arms crossed, holding a pair of black lace panties.

          “Nicklaus Mikaelson, stay away from my panties!” She exclaimed as she ran at him and put them back in the draw while pushing him. He caught himself, held up his hands, and began to laugh.

          “So… Who are they for?” Klaus asked as he started to break out in laughter. It was the softer side of Nicklaus. The one Juliet knew.

          “My meals.” Juliet said. Klaus chuckled. Juliet tossed the now packed and ready-to-go duffel bag at Klaus. Being a hybrid, his reflexes were quick to catch it.

          “Well that’s unfortunate.” Klaus joked.

          “Please do not forget the fact that I have one thousand years on you.” Juliet said with a smug smile.

          “Are you ready?” He asked as he slung her bag over his shoulder. She nodded.

          “Call Elijah.” She told him with a smirk.

~ Thank you all for reading!~