Chapter Five

Error POV

Man that was close. She almost touched me , I knew that fear shone in my eyes. But that wasn't because i feared her, its because I don't think I could hold back if she did touch me. I felt this warm, fluttery sensation in my chest. I was shocked at the feeling. I've never felt this way around a human. Soon we made it to Grillby's. Awwww shit Underfell's here. Great I'm going to die. I pulled y/n quickly over to a back table and sat down quickly. Shit I hope he didn't see us. Me and y/n chatted until flame ass decided to give us a visit. He seemed pissed at the sight of y/n. Oh no....I forgot that the monsters in Underfell hate humans. God fucking damn it. I growled at Grillby, and his scowl was immediately replaced with a look of fear. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it , rolling off him in waves. He should be afraid of me. The asshole. I like his cousin Grillblue better, he's way nicer to humans. Unlike this asshat, campfire, son of a bitch. We told him our orders and he left. "Hey there buddy.....ya miss me.....?" Awww shit its Underfell. Great just what I need. I looked at him. Oh shit he looks mad. "Wow....you look ma-a-a-a-ad. Underfell." I said nervously.
He growled and his teeth curled into a wicked grin. "Fuck you Error. You better start running, if you wanna live." He growled out clearly pissed off. I grabbed y/n and teleported outside Grillby's. Then I ran for my fucking life y/n in my arms. She had her arms wrapped around my neck vertebrae. We jumped over a log and her hand rubbed against the bones making me blush intensely. This is going to be a long run. "GET YO GLITCHY ASS BACK HERE AND PAY FOR WHAT YOU STOLE!!!" I heard Underfell call out behind me. Great......he's caching up. I ran faster he followed in hit persuit.

(A/N: hello my gorgeous readers. Thank
LaughingJackCHIBI for the idea for this chapter and the next one. Error's in trouble. And Underfell is extremely pissed. Welp see ya on the other side buddy. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)