Chapter 16

Y/N POV

"You cheated!" I growled out at G. We were currently playing checkers and Fresh was just watching really. G chuckled and stuck his tongue out at me. "No i didnt" . "yes you did..you moved more spaces then you were supposed to ya ass." I growled and crossed my arms pouting. Then i heard the familiar sound of a portal being opened. I looked in the direction of the sound to see Underfell being thrown in. He grunted and sat up. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT I'LL KILL YOU. I-I'll kill you..." he was interrupted by a sob. He was crying... I felt bad and walked up to him. I put a hand on his shoulder. He tensed and growled "get away from me.." . I stayed put and sat next to him and hugged him. "Let me go.." he growled out and pushed me away harshly. "No. FRESH COME HERE AND HELP ME MY RADICAL BRO DAWG!" I chuckled as Fresh immediately ran over and tackled Fell to the ground in a hug. "YOU NEON IMBECILE GET THE FUCK OFF!" Fell yelled. Fresh grinned and held onto him tighter. "NEVAAAAHHH!"..I giggled and walked to G's cage opening it and letting him out. "Come on and help hug Edge G." I smiled and ran back to Fell jumping on Fresh hugging Fell with him. Fell grunted and growled. "OFF BOTH OF YA!" . G walked over and fell forward on us hugging too.

Error Sans POV

I come back to this? What the fuck? I looked at them, they were all laying on Underfell and hugging him. Wow that's just weird. That's it im gone. I turned to walk away when i heard y/n's voice. "ERROR COME AND HELP HUG EDGEY" I turned to look at her. She was smiling widely. I sighed and walked over. Falling on top of G. Fell grunted. "Get off you're all heavy.." ..I chuckled "No-o-o-o-ope."