Chapter 12

Y/N POV

Where could he be. I continued to walk Error was nearby but sitting next to the water. I decided to explore. I walked towards and echo flower and leaned next to it to see if anyone had spoken here earlier. "Fuck you dad. Nu son fuck you. Fuck you most. Fuck you harder. Oh my god that's disgusting. Oh and you saying fuck you most isn't? .OK you win. " . I giggled, and grinned then, something caught my eye. I looked and saw someone standing behind the waterfall. I stood up and walked behind it to see who , but I was pulled back and pinned to a wall. I squeaked and was greeted by a low chuckle. I looked up and saw a skeleton. He had a golden glowing eye in his left socket and cracks in his skull. He wasn't wearing a shirt but wore a black half jacket with white fur lining his hood. Was this Gaster Sans. "Hello doll~..what's a pretty girl like you doing out here by yourself?" He grinned his sockets half lidded. I blushed slightly. "Um I'm not alone Gaster Sans" I spoke looking around for Error. "Oh? Who..and how do you know my name." He stated really his face got closer to mine, my blush got darker. "I don't have to tell you that." I said glaring slightly. He chuckled, "well I guess i could steal something from you..." He spoke with a smooth, warm tone. I panicked , what did I have that he wanted. He got closer then I felt something press against my mouth. I looked wide eyed and Gaster Sans ........was.......kissing me. I tried to push him away which I did then slapped him. Nope nuh uh not today my friend. I wiped my mouth. He grinned at me. "Fiesty i like it." He purred out winking. Then here came Error. He growled and held me close. "Did you TOUCH he-e-e-e-e-er G?" He hissed out. G grinned, "and what if i did?" He asks raising a brow.

( Cliffhanger mofos. Heh . well I hope you enjoyed it, see ya on the flip side..stay fresh.)