Chapter 17

Y/N POV

After a bit of hugging Fell, we all got off him and laughed a bit. He cracked a small smile. I laid on the ground. Error sat next to me, playing with my hair while smiling. I grinned looking at him. A few of the others glared over but other then that nothin. We all relaxed and sighed, enjoying the quiet and calm atmosphere between us. I felt something poke me. I turned towards the poker and saw Fresh. "What ya want Fresh my bro?" I asked, raising a brow. He grinned and looked towards the others. "We were wondering bruh if you could right up hang with us and chill ya know?" he tilted his head to the side slightly. I smiled and nodded, "why of course. Why wouldn't I?" I smiled, chuckling. He smiled and held out his hand. I took it and stood. Error was still in a little daze. He shook his skull and stood up too. "Ma-a-a-a-ay I hang wi-i-i-i-ith you TOO?" he asked shyly and looked down. I nodded happily. He smiled and took my hand. We walked to the others Fresh and Error holding each of my hands. Error and Fresh looked at each other, smiling.

Fresh & Error POV

"Oh it's on"
"Oh it's on home skillet"

(eeeeeyyyyy. Sup my radical home dawgs. It's me with another chapter to this story. Sorry if it took a while. I get distracted and i can't always think of anything to write. Heh the reason there's more then one Sans in this story is for competition....yeah that's right, they're fighting over the reader aka you. Well see ya on the flip side, and remember....STAY FRESH YO)