Humphrey x Apple

Apple White sat at her plush vanity and combed her beautiful blond curls. She was humming her favorite One Reflection song, Narrator, Tell the Story of My Life, and getting ready for Briar's party tonight. It would be a Spring Party, the party that would kick off the start of the Spring Fairest events. The door of her dorm opened to reveal her roommate, Raven Queen. 

"Hey Apple," Raven said, and kicked her shoes off. 

"You look tired, roomie," Apple said cheerily. Raven nodded and sighed. "Well, are you going to the party tonight?" Apple continued. 

"I suppose so," Raven said. "After a power nap," she then proceeded to collapse on her bed. Apple laughed as Raven feigned a snore. She then went back to brushing her hair.

When Raven and Apple finally left their dorm for the party, Raven was fully rested and back to her perky self. When they entered the Ever After High ballroom, Raven walked right over to her group of friends, Madeline Hatter, Darling Charming, Rosabella Beauty, and Cerise Hood, who didn't usually come to parties. Raven must have convinced her to come. Apple had to admit, Cerise looked a bit out of place, and seemed Cerise felt that way herself from the expression she wore. 

For some reason, Apple didn't go over to where her friends were. She walked over to people she normally wouldn't talk to, Humphrey Dumpty, Dexter Charming, Bunny Blanc, Alistair Wonderland, and Lizzie Hearts. Basically, the smart kids. 

"Hi guys," Apple said, giving her best perfect princess smile. They all stared at her weirdly. Then Lizzie yelled, "OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!" She started to stomp toward Apple, when Bunny put her arm in front of Lizzie.

"Cool down Lizzie, it's just Apple," Bunny said. Apple was confused. Just Apple? Weren't they happy to see her, the future Snow White, and future Queen of Ever After. Humphrey kept staring at her. Alistair nudged him. Humphrey cleared his throat.

"Um, Apple, I've had a, uh, crush on you for, um, quite some time now. I just thought you should know," Humphrey started to turn beet red as he said this. Apple's mouth dropped open. Humphrey liked her? "And I was wondering, would you like to dance with me?" he asked. Apple smiled at him.

"You know Humphrey, I'd love to."

AN: Hope you liked this chapter! This is one of my favorite ships! Thanks for reading!

-AlohaGirl27🤓🌺