Briar x Hopper

"Briar is the love of my life, yet I can't even talk to her!" Hopper complained to his roommate, Daring.

"Good man, just give her your best charming smile! Then she'll just swoon for you!"

Hopper sighed. "It's not the same for me. I just turn into a frog, then she always gets grossed out and walks away." Hopper dropped his head to his chest.

"Sorry then, I can't help you. Maybe talk to my little bro. Or Cupid. They both have lots of experience with love. I just flash my smile and girls faint for me!" Daring flashed his smile. The blinding light spooked Hopper, who turned into a green frog wearing a gold crown.

"Drat!" Hopper the Frog said in his Shakespearean voice.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

"Ashlynn, what the hex are you doing?" Briar asked the strawberry blonde. The daughter of Cinderella was currently halfway under her bed, her lower back and legs sticking out. 

"I'm trying to find my favorite pair of shoes! Ya know, the glass ones with the ribbon up my shin and calf?" Ashlynn asked, crawling out from under her bed, covered in squirming dust bunnies. They jumped off her and dashed under the bed again.

"Do you mean the ones already on your feet?" Briar raised a perfectly waxed eyebrow. 

Ashlynn glanced down. "There they are!" She exclaimed happily.

"Girl, you have too many shoes to keep track of," Briar said, filing her nails.

The strawberry blonde gasped. "Too many shoes?!?!?! There's never such a thing as too many shoes!" She ran and stood in front of her shoes closet. Grimm had allowed for a second closet to be built, just for her shoes. 

Briar rolled her eyes and continued filing her nails. All of a sudden, her phone rang. She set down the file, and picked up the phone.

"Hey! This is Briar! Whom do I have the pleasure of talking to?" She asked, like a polite princess.

"Uh, hey Briar, this is Hopper. Ya know, as in Hopper Croakington II, son of the Frog Prince. Remember me?" He asked nervously. Briar silently groaned and almost hung up. But a part of her told her she shouldn't. So she continued with the conversation.

"Hi Hopper. Can I help you with something?" 

"Um, actually, yes. I was just wondering, would you wanna get some lunch together tomorrow? You don't have to, it was just an idea!" He threw in quickly. 

Briar considered her options. She could either decline his offer and never give it another thought, or, she could go to lunch with him and maybe, just maybe, fall in love with the Frog Prince's son.

There was a long pause. Then:

"Hopper, I'd love to go to lunch with you."

"You would?! You don't have to give me the pity case, it's ok, you don't really have to come if you don't want to!" He said hurriedly.

"No Hopper, I'm coming because I want to. I want to know the real Hopper Croakington II, son of the Frog Prince."

AN: Finally! The long awaited update! Hope y'all like it! Bropper 4EVA!

-AlohaGirl27 🤓🌺