Chase x Darling

Crash! Clang! Darling Charming wiped her brow with the back of her hand as her silver practice sword clashed together against her big brother Daring's. She took a step back, repositioned her stance, and lunged. Her sword tangled in a fearsome dance with Daring's, but with one sharp move she knocked his to the ground. She quickly held the blunt sword to Daring's throat.

"Ha!" She exclaimed happily, as she released him from the sword. He rubbed his neck where the sword had made contact with his skin, and shook his head. A smile graced Darling's face when Daring complimented her maneuvers. 

"Thank you, my fair damsel," Darling joked, then squealed when Daring lunged at her, and hoisted her up over his shoulder.

"I am a courageous prince, my fair lady! You should be thankful I practice with you, since you beat me every time," Daring placed Darling back on solid ground. Darling laughed and pushed her platinum blond curls out of her face. 

"May I join you two?" A somewhat familiar voice asked. Darling spun around to see Chase Redford, the Red Knight, standing at the door to the Grimmnasium. Darling smiled.

"Of course, Chase! We would be honored for the Red Knight to join us!" Darling teased. Chase grinned at her.

"Ah, but of course! I would love another chance to spar with the White Knight herself," Chase pulled a practice sword off the rack and positioned himself. Darling grinned again. As she went into her stance, Daring placed a kiss on top of her head. 

"Are you leaving?" Darling asked.

"Yeah, I have a date with Lizzie. See ya later sis," Daring then proceeded to leave the Grimmnasium. Darling turned her attention back to her rather handsome opponent.

"With how attractive you are, how could I ever defeat you?" Darling feigned a swoon. Chase laughed and then lunged at her. Darling's quick reflexes jumped into action, and before long, Chase's sword lay like a fallen warrior on the ground. Darling's sword was held to Chase's neck, and she laughed. Chase pushed the dull blade away from his neck, took it out of her hand, and threw it on the floor. 

Chase wrapped one arm around Darling's waist, the other around the back of her neck. He gently pulled her to him, and leaned down to her face. Darling's lips quivered in anticipation, and she reached up to meet him. When their lips met, Darling's emotions exploded inside her. This was meant to be.

The Red Knight and the White Knight.

There was no better pair.

AN: Hope you like this chapter! I had fun writing it!

-AlohaGirl27🤓🌺