Dexter x Raven

"Good morning roomie! Rise and shine! Time to start a new day!" Raven Queen's roommate, Apple White sang out jolting Raven from her deep slumber. She moaned into her pillow.

"But I'm not ready to get up!" Raven complained. Apple sighed and walked over to Raven's bed. She pulled back the covers and Raven shivered. 

"Come on, get up Raven!" Apple turned back to her side and continued getting ready for school. Raven grudgingly trudged out of her bed and shoved her feet in her purple fuzzy slippers. She took a shower, got dressed, brushed her hair, did her make up, and brushed her teeth. As she was walking out of the room, she snatched her purse off its hook. 

Raven made a beeline to her locker and unlocked it. She stuffed her purse in it, then locked it back up and ran to the Castleteria. As she was getting in line, she realized she was going too fast and accidentally crashed into the person in front of her. It was Dexter Charming, son of King Charming. Whoops, she thought, embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Dexter!" Raven blurted out.

"It's ok Raven, I'm not hurt," Dexter said. Raven blushed.

When they got their food, Dexter followed Raven to a table.

"Mind if I sit by you?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," Raven replied.

As they ate their breakfast, they chatted nonchalantly about various subjects. When the bell rang to signal classes were starting in five minutes, Dexter got the courage to ask Raven a question.

"Raven would you go on a date with me, tonight, just to the Beanstalk Bakery?" He stammered. Raven was surprised. There was only one suitable answer.

"I'd love to, Dexter."

AN: Wow, I've realized how terribly slow I am at updating. Sorry guys. Hope you enjoy this one-shot of Rexter! 

-AlohaGirl27 🤓🌺