Chapter 2: Jacob's First Mass

Jacob's first mass was at Our Lady of Lady's Church. The priest, Peter, was serving with Jacob. Peter was reviewing on what to say and do at the mass with Jacob. Jacob's mass went well and so, his family threw a party at a soup kitchen.

"Hey, Father Peter," called Jacob," Would you like to go ti my deacon party? We are having it at a soup kitchen!"

Father Peter smiled, "Sure, what time?"

"7:00 PM"

"Okay." Peter smiled again.

7:00 PM finally came, and Peter arrived at the soup kitchen party. Not that much people showed up, so Jacob and Peter were just talking about life.

"Yea, then my sister slapped me in the face and she called me a baka head!" Jacob told a joke as Peter was laughing.

"Um, excuse me gentlemen," an old lady interrupted, "Would you both like some wine?"

Father Peter grins, "Sure." He said.

A minute later, two bottles of wine arrive.

"I hope you enjoy!" The old lady closed the door and walked away as the two chattered away.Deacon Jacob took a quick glimpse at the wine bottle.

"You want some?" Peter asked.

Jacob looked away from the bottle. He looked a little nervous. The last time Jacob drank a wine bottle, he immediately became drunk. Even when he's at mass and he's supposed to drink the "blood of Jesus Christ", he doesn't, go we won't get drunk.

"Nothing to look nervous about," Peter convinces Jacob, "I'll pour you a glad."

Peter quietly blesses into the blood of Jesus Christ. Peter then pours a glass for himself and Jacob.

"Cheers for Jacob's deacon hood!" The two wine glasses clashed together. Peter chugged down the wine but Jacob was still nervously holding the wine glass.

"What's wrong?" Peter was a little concerned.

"Oh- nothing!" Jacob quickly chugged down his wine. And then, he was stuttering on his words, bouncing up and down, hugging the chairs, drinking out of the wine bottle, and hiccuping. He was drunk. From one glass of wine.