Chapter 3: Getting Wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Five minutes later, Jacob was lying floor, singing "One bread one body" while hiccuping and stuttering on his words. As a naughty priest, Peter was hysterically laughing at him.

"One brehh wah baabeee~!"

"It's 'One bread One body'" Peter jokes.

All of a sudden, Jacob pours the who entire wine bottle on his face and shirt.

"Jacob," Peter called, "Why did you spill that all over yourself?!"

Jacob throws the wine bottle on the floor. He pins Peter down on the floor. His hair, face and shirt was dripping on top of Peter's face.

"Jacob, what're you-"

Jacob's eyes start watering up. Tears quickly start pattering onto Peter's light skin.

"I can't," Jacob cries, "I can't do this!"
Jacob sobs, and releases his arms from over Peter's body. Then he covered his eyes as he wept.

"Jacob." Peter's eyes were full. Of concern, "Do you ... have feelings for me?"

Jacob crawled up into a ball and cried even more, "I'm sorry Peter... I'm so sorry..."

"You know that today you just became a deacon and now you can't be one anymore!"

"I have disobeyed God greatly."

"Jacob..." Peter literally wanted to facepalm You're so f**king stupid Peter thought to himself.

"Maybe if I go to confession and lose my feelings for you, then.."

"Love doesn't work like that."

"What do you mean? Can't you just-"

"No." Peter said firmly, "You can't just automatically lose feelings for someone you truly love. For example, God. If you decide to become an atheist and you were really devoted to the Catholic Religion, the you can't just automatically stop believing in God. It takes time."

"Oh..." Jacob said quietly as he looked away.

"I'm sorry Jacob, but I don't think you can be a deacon anymore."

Jacob stood up and tears started falling from his eyes again. He ran out and shut the door behind him. When Peter opened the door, there was no sign of Jacob's presence. Where did he go? Peter thought to himself Where did he go...?