Chapter 4: Afterwards

Jesus shortly left the apartment before Jacob and Peter left to go to the catholic church and unordained themselves.

They lived a happy and romantic life and got married a month after gay marriage was legal in all states. They adopted 3 children: two boys and one girl. Their children grew up and became successful. Their girl, Talayna, became a transgender and got married to a woman. Their first son, Brian, was straight and got married to a woman. The second son, Marcus, became a seminarian and well... stuff happened.

*AHEM*

ANYWAYS,
Jacob and Peter loved each other dearly and were glad Jesus appeared to them. Or else, they would've been sinning even more. They've never seen Jesus after that day, but they still believed that Jesus was with them and knew their future was going to be spectacular.

Peter died at 78 years old from a heart attack. Jacob and his children were devastated by his death. But Jacob knew that Peter lived a great life and he was in a better and safe place. A few years later, Jacob died at 81 years old. His death was unknown. Some say it was natural death. Others say it was suicide. Talayna, Marcus, and Brian were grateful for Jacob and Peter adopting them.

Decades and decades later, the Mesten family was successful and were famous for their big part in the LGBT+ movement. They spread word across the world about how all kinds of discriminations are wrong, and God will always love them no matter who they are.

THE END