One

Luna

I walked to school in the rain.

It was a dark day; grey skies
and rain drops scattered the earth. I tried to imagine the sun out; sun rays and smiles, but failed. The only sound that could be heard was the trickling of the drops against the pavement.

I see a little girl with a bright pink rain coat that matches her bright smile. She holds her fathers hand tightly as she jumps in all the puddles.

I look around, pulling my flannel tighter around me and push my backpack higher on my back.
The thunder and lightning are fast after each other, making the dark sky brighten up with a show of light and sound.

It was beautiful.

When I make it to school, all eyes are turned from me; as usual.

No one pays attention to the soaking wet girl with squeaking shoes as she walks down the hallway.

I don't mind. I like being invisible.

I walk to first hour quietly, taking off my backpack and sitting down in my seat.

I take out my headphones and put them in my ears. I don't care about school, I have no friends to help me and no teachers that care if I pay attention or not.

I turn on a sad song. Why should I listen to a happy song on a day like this? Or any day.

"Did you see him?" I hear over my music. I take one headphone out. Two girls have huge smiles on their faces, whispering a little too loudly.

"Oh my god yes I saw him, he's so cute."

I wonder who they're talking about.

Soon, I found out.

He had blonde hair, a little darker then normal blonde. Oh, and tall. He was wearing a red flannel, and black skinny jeans, as well as black vans.

He was hot, no doubt about it.

"Everyone," Mr. Manuel says, "Please welcome our new student, Luke Hemmings."

All the girls looked at eachother, blushing, while he stood with his hands in his pockets, biting on his lip ring, obviously embarrassed.

"Um, where should I sit?" he asks, and his voice is even cuter then himself.

You can just see all the girls' expressions, wondering if he will get to sit by them. I see an empty spot next to me and feel myself start to breathe heavy.

Please don't let him sit next to me. Anxiety is one thing in a school full of people I know but have never talked to, but it's another when it's a cute boy, who I've never seen in my life.

"Over there, next to Luna."

Oh no.

Our eyes meet and his go wide, beautiful blue orbs staring into my own. Wow.

Everyone turns to look at me. A few girls look sad, a few look pissed.

I feel myself shrinking down into my seat.

As he walks closer, I feel my heart beat quicken. He never breaks eye contact once, and I don't either.

It's like a spell had been put on me, this force that won't take our eyes away from eachother.

He sits down next to me and starts to avoid my eyes. His cheeks go red and his hands start to mess around with the hem of his flannel.

He looks scared, anxious almost. Does he have anxiety too? 

I can't help but think,

Please let me get through today.

////
new story , I'm too excited ((: I hope you like it