eleven

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook: Jimin I'm waiting out side your house.

Jimin: alright I'll let you in.

I put my phone back in my pocket and a grin spreads across my face. Even thinking about him made me smile. His  colourful hair, his adorable smile that could light up a room. Wow, I was obsessed, like a teenage girl swooning over her idol. The crazy things you do to me Park Jimin.

The door cracked open revealing Jimin dressed in jeans and a sleeveless shirt, his defined arms out in the open. "Hi Jungkook, are you ready to go?" He asked flashing his eye smile. I nodded and he lead me to his car and we got in.

I opened the window as we drove along, feeling the cool wind brushing across my pale face, I smiled, this was the first time after Hoseok's death that I was completely happy. I turned to face Jimin who exchanged a quickly glance with me, Park Jimin, I think I'm falling for you.

Jimin's POV:

"Chim Chim!" Taehyung yelled as he bounded up towards me engulfing me in a tight hug. "It's good to see you too Tae, but can you let go?" I asked feeling the life being squeezed out of me. "Oh sorry. My bad." Tae replied sheepishly.

"This is Jungkook." I say turning my attention the black haired boy standing quietly behind me. "Hi Jungkook!" Tae said cheerfully giving him a wave. "Hi Taehyung." Jungkook replied with a small wave.

"So shall we go get something to eat?" I ask suddenly feeling extremely hungry. "Sure." Tae said looking towards Jungkook. "What about you kookie?" I ask grabbing his cold hands. "Sure."

"So did you have fun today?" I ask Jungkook as we stroll through the peaceful park. "Yes, of course, Taehyung was really nice, and of course I got to hang out with you too..." He trailed off looking away. I carefully grabbed his chin making it face mine. "You're so adorable Jungkook." I said looking into his dark eyes.

"Jimin don't do that..."

"Why not Jungkook?" I frown.

"Because your making me fall for you..."

Hi guys! Boom another chapter. I didn't really feel like editing this so hopefully there aren't any major mistakes. But yeah, enjoy my terrible description story where everyone just "said" stuff.

jikook_9795 HevidaBay  I HOPE YALL ENJOYED. 💙💙💙💙 BLUE HEARTEU FOR U.

I'm hyper as heck.

Okay.

I'll stop now

Damn I have issues

Bye

ANNYEONG