TWO

*KYUNGJONGMIN*

"Babe, I have something to tell you" Jongin said while caressing Kyungsoo's hair. They are cuddling on the sofa with a pint of ice cream on Kyungsoo's hand and a TV music program is on in front of them.

"Hmmm?" Kyungsoo replied. He put a spoonful of ice cream on Jongin's mouth.

"Well, I know you might get mad about this but I don't want you to have a hard time in the military service, right? Do you remember, I told you that we will go to America in the future?" Jongin continued after swallowing the ice cream that Kyungsoo fed him.

Upon hearing it, Kyungsoo distanced his body a little to face Jongin. He has one of his brows raised like questioning what Jongin meant by asking about the America trip.

"Okay, don't look at me like that. Its just that, I am scheduled to go to the military camp for the service. Sorry, I can't go with you. Actually, after my service, I will take you to America so you won't have to attend it" Jongin explained.

Kyungsoo smiled which surprised Jongin. He really thought the other will get mad because he hid it from him.

"Awww you really love me, babe" and with that Kyungsoo put the ice cream on the coffee table next to the sofa and gave Jongin a quick, tight hug.

"You're not mad?" Jongin asked but smiling.

"Why would I be? I'm happy that you would always think about me first. You always want the best for me even if it means you have to undergo the hard part" Kyungsoo said smiling but there's a hint of tears in his eyes.

"Aigooo! Of course! That's how much I love you. You can choose to have a small business here while I'm gone so you won't feel bored. Tell me what you want to do. You know, I have enough savings for it as we have planned about it long ago" Jongin is now feeling more enthusiastic.

That's how they are. Kyungsoo takes the smile, Jongin takes the tears. They've been living together for the past three years. Jongin is now very sure of Kyungsoo. He even planned the future for them already. Kyungsoo on the other hand would flirt with some boys at school while Jongin is working hard to send him to exclusive universities to gain good education. Kyungsoo loves Jongin. But some people really can't control themselves. The more you give them, the more they become greedy. The more you are nice to them, the more they take advantage of you. Kyungsoo is from a poor family while Jongin was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The first time they met about five years ago, Kyungsoo applied as a working student in one of the most popular fast food chains which Jongin's family owns. He fell in love with him at first sight. Kyungsoo liked Jongin for his status back then. Later on, he learned to love Jongin truly but when Kyungsoo started going to high status university, he earned popularity, too.

Jongin would always be proud of his boyfriend. His parents like Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is good at cooking and doing house chores which Jongin's parents thought a very good trait for a potential housewife. When they started to live together, Jongin worked hard. Sometimes spending more time in the office aiming for a higher position. He doesn't want other people to say that he gained the position because he's the owners' son. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo spent his time at home after school but would always get bored and will phone friends to come to their condo unit or go to a nearby club and flirt with handsome university students.

"Babe, when I am not here, always make sure that you are eating on time. It's okay if you won't visit me. Just make sure you're here when I come during breaks. Don't tire yourself too much. You'll graduate soon, so I think you will have many papers and researches to do. Please don't hesitate to call my parents if you need help, okay?" Jongin heaved a sigh after saying those parting words to Kyungsoo.

"Babe, you don't have to worry that much about me. I am old enough to take care of myself already. Besides, I have some friends, remember?" Kyungsoo cupped Jongin's face and gave him a peck on the lips.

Jongin never met Kyungsoo's "friends". But he trusts his boyfriend.

"Alright. I know. You're sometimes stubborn and aggressive. I am just afraid you will get tired waiting for me. Please don't" Jongin told Kyungsoo with pleading eyes.

"That's something impossible for me to do. Who would leave a Kim Jongin? Only a fool would" Kyungsoo said and took the ice cream from the table and started eating again.

"Thank you, babe. You're all I need in this world. Without you, I would never be happy" Jongin said while sniffing on Kyungsoo's neck.

Kyungsoo felt shivers all over his body because of what Jongin did. They started making out until they made love on the couch on that very moment forgetting that their front door is open. Fortunately, their house is in a suburb and no one passed by while they are both calling their names in pleasure.

*