THIRTY SEVEN

The proposal.

They ate snacks happily after Yixing and Luhan arrived. Chanyeol then asked Kyungsoo if they could go for a walk and winked at Sehun signaling them to grab the chance to prepare the stage and for the surprise later.

Chanyeol lead Kyungsoo to a park, a familiar place. In that place, there is a bridge. They walked to it like the very first time they did. Chanyeol stopped in the middle and kissed Kyungsoo. Their very first kiss on a bridge.

Then Chanyeol said "do you remember when you told me about your daydream of meeting your future husband while performing a song on stage?"

Then he went on reminiscing those moments. Kyungsoo kept listening with a smile on his face.

Kyungsoo loved Chanyeol being sentimental like that.

"We met while you're singing on stage" Chanyeol continued. "I bet in your mind, when our eyes met, you were saying inside your head "What a really good looking one!"" Chanyeol imitated Kyungsoo's voice but failed.

Kyungsoo laughed because Chanyeol's voice cracked and it sounded so funny for him.

Just then Chanyeol's phone vibrated on his phone. It's time. He asked Kyungsoo to go back to the café.

When they reached the place, it was already sunset. Chanyeol said they have to go back for dinner.

The place has changed. The aromas of rose scented candles are everywhere. The dining area and the stage is now full of red and pink candles. There were rose petals all over the place. And a dozen long stemmed roses were placed carefully in a delicate looking vase at the center of the dining table.

Their friends were all around the place standing firmly and straight. Couples all together, even Jongdae and Minseok ended up at the end of the line.

Baekhyun was holding a princess Barbie doll. When Kyungsoo adjusted his glasses, he saw that the doll has heart shaped lips. And it came to him, it looks exactly like him!

He started to get nervous and on the verge of crying. He doesn't know what's going on.

Jongin holding fur stuffed dogs representing their pets. Kyungsoo loved having pets. Jongin influenced him so much. The dogs have cards stuck on them with sweet words and some narrations of how he and Chanyeol started as a couple.

He looked at Chanyeol and the latter just squeezed his hand gently. With teary eyes, Kyungsoo smiled and came near Yixing.

Yixing is wearing a tennis jersey with his favorite number on it. #12. Yixing then turned around and the back of the jersey says, "my tennis prince, Soo".

Kyungsoo got confused when others moved to the stage. Jongdae held the mic and asked him to come up on stage. Sungmin, Yixing, Junmyeon and Jongdae played a song.

(Mitzi please please find me the song Melt With You. It's an OST for Sky High ending song)

(A/N: here! Found it. Lol. Go and play on the media chingus!)

While Jongdae and the band is playing, Luhan came up on stage. He turned around and Kyungsoo saw the words on his back saying WILL in bold capital letters.

Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best

I saw the world thrashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace

Sehun followed, did the same. On his back was the word YOU.

Kyungsoo started sobbing hard when Minseok came up next with the word MARRY but this time it was written in a piece of white paper with the words in deep red cuttings.