Chapter 7

Chapter 7~ Home

----
( Your POV )

You went home after the first day of the mid-terms exams, you opened your oak wood doorknob and when in. You quickly took off your black colored shoes and white colored socks. You went to your checkered tiled kitchen and saw your mom cooking dinner. Looks like todays dinner will be delicious huh? You thought in your mind.

Your mom had blonde short hair only until her neck, she also had sapphire colored eyes just like yours. She is really kind, smart, friendly, and always encourage you whenever you are feeling sad, you really love your mom. ( awww motherly love :3 )
But then, your father died when you're still young leaving only you and your mom.

" Ah! Welcome home honey! " Said your mom, you happily replied " Yeah. "
" So? How's the first day of the mid-terms exams? " She asked
" It was fine! The exams were so easy! You don't need to worry a single bit mom! " You said
" Thank goodness oh, and you should get changing "
" Sure " You went upstairs and took a quick shower, and wore your white T-shirt with purple stripes on the tip of it, you also wore your white shorts.
You went downstairs to talk with your mom even more.

" You're done honey? " Asks your mom, " Yeah i think so " You replied.
Your mom tapped your shoulder, " So honey, how's it going with the Karma boy that you're always talking about? " She asked, you suddenly feel your cheeks heat up. " W-what? Don't get the wrong idea mom! U-uh we're just friends that's all! " You quickly replied to your mom.
" Oh suuuuuureeeee " She says, teasing you. " U-uh yes! I should get learning now bye mom! " You ran upstairs and went to your room.

You were blushing so hard, you could feel that your legs went numb.
You laid down onto your bed while staring at your wood sealing.
Hihi.... Mom is always like this.. That's what makes her special. You thought and no, you don't have any romantic 'stuffs' with your mom.
" Hhhh..... I should get learning already.. " You said to yourself while taking your books and started learning

- time skip to bedtime -

You took a shower and after that, you dried your hair. You wore your black pajamas with with white dots on it.
You quickly when to bed.
" Today's was a fun day huh.... " You mumbled that to yourself, " Welp, onto bed! "

You closed your eyes, hoping for another fun day tommorow and exams.... Ugh
And afterwards you had a dream about Karma... ❤️

To be continued

Yo! So yeh... Like usually soz for late update
I was addicted to Elsword ok?
And bye *^*