Chapter 11. Le Trois Mousquetaires

Finally, after a couple of days in the hospital I was back in the chateau, but I couldn't do anything because I was weak as... I don't know, a man's ego? Anyways, fortunately for me I had four people taking good care of me, three of them were actually men! Surprisingly! And they were also the cutest in the world, Facheux, Jay and Colton, also Herriot had been the sweetest, unlike Parker who had been an overall pain in the ass for telling me I should've been more careful, as if he even gave a fuck, do you know what he really wanted? To annoy me until I died from, well, annoyance and take over my chateau, but was I gonna let him do it? Parker, I survived pneumonia living under a bridge, I think I can handle you.

"So, Rosalind, what is it really like to spend so much time with Parker?" Asked Jay in the morning while we ate breakfast next to the recently cleaned and usable pool.

"You should know, you're his friend."

"Yeah, I rather not spend that much time with him." He said and I chuckled.

"He's the worst." I started, while Parker shove his fruit inside his mouth pretending to be deaf. "He's annoying and thinks he's better than everyone else, also he's pretty useless."

"In what department? Because we already know he is useless in the social, love, friend, family, and party department." Jay insisted.

"In the repairment department." I said in a whisper getting close to him and Colton like I was sharing a secret, which wasn't an actual secret, we all knew that.

"I'm not useless in any of those departments, Jay! And if I am you also are! And you, fuzzball, I'm gonna prove how not so useless I am!" Finally snapped Parker and went away.

We saw Parker strode away all angry when he stopped in front of Adrien, and I saw Parker walk towards him as if he was about to punch him.

"Adrien, thank you so much for your services, but I don't think we'll be in need for them anymore, plase come inside, I'll pay you." Said Parker in a completely twisted turn in the events.

"The hell is he doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"He's trying to prove you wrong, Rosalind, but he's gonna end up in some deep shit." Said Colton calmly but surprised at his friend's behaviour.

After a while Parker and Adrien emerged from the chateau and shook hands, Adrien went away while Parker went back to the table with a more relaxed expression.

"Now who's gonna do the repairments?" I asked.

"Me." Was all Parker said before sipping from his tea. It wasn't Parker the only one in deep shit, it was the entire chateau.

                                                              ---------------------------∞---------------------------

"No, you're not hitting it right!" I yelled.

"I am!" Said Parker.

"You can't even see, mr. Balloonhead!"

"Whatever."