CHAPTER 1:

The alarm buzzed to life, interrupting my placid slumber. It had been a while since the nightmares stopped, and I was ecstatic they were over. I put my slippers on, being careful not to touch the floor with my bare feet. I know you are all wondering right now, Nightmares?? Yeah, well after my mum died 1 month ago I had to move with my uncle, and let me tell you it isn't one of those perfect stories where a girl moves with her uncle and he gives her everything, including freedom. 

Instead, I, by my 'awesome' luck -note the sarcasm- had to find out that I had a father, YAYY! NOTT!

OHH! My bad! I forget to introduce myself, I'm Stacy Rose, Your average Californian girl, blonde waist length hair and baby blue eyes, OH and my freckles. Back to the point, after 15 full shitty yet cool years my -unknown- dad had to show up out of nowhere and text my uncle, claiming that he got a message from Claire-My mother- that he had another daughter. And now that leave me wondering, ANOTHER daughter! for god's sake, doesn't that mean that I have a half-sister? Is this man a serial killer who claims that young girls are his daughters? And again yes, I was a little curious, my mum told me since I was a baby that my dad was single when they got me and then out of nowhere he broke up with her before she could even tell him that she was having a baby girl, and that horrible mistake ended up with another life, but let me assure you that my mother NEVER thought of me as a mistake, instead she always said that I was a blessing, and angel. 

My Uncle and mum also had another half sister, which leaves the family with a history of halfs!! 

I, Stacy Rose Maguire, was, forced to move tomorrow at another weird place named Forks.

And That same Stacy Rose Maguire wasn't to the slightest bit interested. 

-------------

OMGG! HIII! I hope you like this , please leave a comment about what you think!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!

--Follow, comment, vote!

~ItsEngy