Chapter 8;

Next week was...Normal? Pretty much the same thing happened. First day of school came by, Bella introduced me to her friends and her 'boyfriend' after school since we are basically not the same age. I found out that forks school had a population of oh-so-small that you can mesmerize every single person without wanting to. I quickly made friends with Lily, Julie and Natalie, which then thankfully accepted how dramatic my first week has been by filling it in with complaints. 

I did enjoy myself. 

But I didn't enjoy how life has been.

Isabella's friends are cool, if you took away Jacob Black from the 'cool part'. He isn't cool. He is something else that I really want to avoid saying because I don't want to fill you in with how weirdly my mind works. Weird

Other then that, A blonde girl who is named Jessica and has a major crush on Mike is kind of getting  on my nerves because it is so obvious that she is jealous of Bella. Like who could be jealous of Bella? She is so average and sometimes overplain. Seriously. 

Edward, Bella's Boyfriend who she is so in love with that it is hard to walk with them without being a third wheel, is just disgustingly a freak. He is so pale and bizarre that danger just speaks out of him. Not attractive - at all. 

Jacob - oh dear Jake, hanged with me for one time since I last saw him, nothing out of my 'comfort zone' just hanging around the house in the backyard discussing different stuff. Finally a normal person. 

-----------

So she thinks Jacob is 'normal' huh!?Next chapter will be all about them! PLEASE COMMENT/LIKE/AND FOLLOW!

We are close to the end ♥♥

14/7/2016|11:34