My Heart To Hold

Juliet has always been in love with love but was afraid of it at the same time. She read all the romance novels, and watched all the chick flicks. She cried watching the Notebook. She loves the Twilight love triangle. Being as afraid as she was, she never expected what would happen when her childhood friend Ryan came back to town. 

When they were younger they were tied at the hip they always got in trouble together, and when the neighborhood boys teased her, he stood up for her. They were the ultimate pair.

When she was eight, he and his family up and moved away. Leaving a silver locket behind, and no goodbye. It left a gaping hole in Juliet; she never fully recovered from his leaving and never understood why.

Then the best and worst thing happened. Ryan returned, nearly eighteen, and she was now sixteen. She turned into a beautiful, down to earth girl, with a heart of gold. She is popular alongside her best friend Suzie. She has long natural brunette hair and big light blue eyes.

  He has changed, with his dark hair and even darker eyes, he is the ultimate bad boy, and he catches all the girls' eyes with his rock solid body, and doesn't seem to care. On the day he returns she receives a small piece of paper in her locker, with a simple message scrawled on it, only Ryan won't even look at her. He doesn't seem to know she exists or if he does he doesn't seem to care.

Juliet can't help but feel as if he is hiding some enormous secret. He was her closest friend and she prided herself on knowing him better then he even knew himself.

So, why the silver locket, what does the note mean, and what does Juliet have to do with his return?

Juliet is in for a world of surprises, something she thought only happened in the movies or in fiction novels.

Will this end in Happily Ever After or in utter disaster?