Chapter 5

There is gonna be major
drama in a few chapters
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

783 iMessage

Dang, they can't contain themselves. All of them are from the guys. I decide to fake sick and skip today.

Sam's POV~

I wake up with no responses from Sadie. My heart dropped. What if? I cant think like that, I just told her about my past yesterday. I go to school by myself and she wasn't in first period. We all still didn't talk except for me and Trevor. I told Trevor what I think happened.

"Guys, its an emergency!" Trevor said breaking the silence. We all looked up at him.

"Remember how broken we were when Kian told us about Sam? How he didn't respond and we weren't worried? Well Sadie, hasn't responded to any of us! Not even her best friend or, crush! Im cutting with Sam next period to find her and check on her. If any of you want to come then tag along with us."

"Crush?" I asked Trevor.

"Aww shoot."

"Who?" I asked worried

"I can't tell you."

Well that usually means that it would be- me. My heart got all fuzzy and I got warm. I could feel my self blushing. We cut next period, all of us. We ran to Sadie's. Connor knew the garage code and we all went inside. I ran behind Connor to her room. She was just laying in bed with a tub of ice cream.

"Thank God!" I run up to her and hug her.

"Whats going on? Why are all of you here during school?"

"I thought you might've uh.."

"No!" Sadie said standing up.

I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Sadie, I love you" and kissed her on the cheek.