Chapter 29

2 more chapters!!!
Each book will be a semesterish and I couldnt take it so I decided to update today instead of tomorrow. Plus my parents are coming home from Cali tomorrow. Here you go.

Maddy came to my house after the past night and I asked her to move in. Im really lonely. We got ready and I threw an Arizona in my bag and set off on my penny board. Its name is bubbles, its blue with purple and white wheels. It also has bubbles written vertically on the edge.

I finally arrived with Maddy, we walked in and of course I have to sit with Sam. Ugh. I walk down the hall to get to class and all the way on the other side of the hall I could see something i would never want to see.

Acacia. And Sam. Kissing.

I strutted over to Sam. I slapped him "What the he// is going on!?" I screamed.

"Me and my boyfriend are kissing. Whats wrong with that? We've been together for almost 6 months."

"WHAT! ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME? ME AND SAM WERE TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS!"

Sam looked at the both of us. I was done.

"You know what Sam? Take the little b!tch a$$ c*** and get out of my life." I walked away ignoring Sams words he shot at me.

Thanksgivng? More like ohyeahicheatedonyoubutdidnttellyouandnowyoufoundout. I didnt even have a thanksgiving meal with the boys, I left. When I got home I made some chicken flavored ramen noodles. But thats it. I make it to the room and I hear Sam running after me.

I walked to the teachers desk and asked for a seat change. She said she would generate everyones randomly on the computer. It generated me to sit in the back row corner next to Trevor. Connor was on the other side of Trevor. I knew I would be fine. Jc was with Kian and, Ricky with Sam.