Chapter 8 1/2

This is an intro
To the next chapter
I am in a car for 5
More hours
Ugh
That means a lot
Of writing!
;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I HAVE NO HATE AGAINST KENZIE*

Connor and I got to the party and we saw a lot of people. We of course went into Kenzie's pool. I looked all around for Sam. I couldn't find him so I just had fun.

"Trevor!"

"What?"

"Do you know how to swim?"

"Of cours-"

"GOOD!" I said and pushed him in the pool. Everyone laughed so hard!

"Ill get you back Sadie!!!!"

"Try me."

I didn't see Sam until about an hour later when Kenzie dragged him with her onto the diving board to make an announcement.

"I want everyone to have fun at this party, especially my Sammy!"

I looked at him and I ran. I wanted far away from this place. How could he? He flirts with me then is a couple with this Kenzie girl all of the sudden? I don't think so. I have no clue where I am by now. I just keep running. I come across a beach and I sat under a palm tree and cried. Trevor and Connor came up behind me.

"Sadie" Trevor said. I turned around with tears all down my face.

"Awwwww" Connor said and sat down next to me.

"I just thought" I said

"We know." Trevor said

This time I fell asleep with Trevor and Connor on the beach.

Sams POV~

I don't know how but I got Kenzie pregnant so I HAVE to be with her. I saw the look on Sadie's face and I wanted to run far away. She's got to hate me now! I don't know how this happened. I just want Sadie by my side.