Chapter 23

Hey!
I just went to a
haunted house
with my crush
and 3 other
girls. It was
the best. The
perfect excuse
to hold hands too.
AMAZING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connors POV~

Its been a month since Sadie left, the house is in complete chaos. Everyone always argues, Sam is always trying to hurt Trevor. And we have all seen someone self harming in this house. It seems like we are all in desperate need for her to come back. Today is the day im uploading our video.

*This is the video*

"Hi guys, its o-..... Um... Us here. We have some news." Connor said.

"Due to issues with this group." Jc said.

"We will not be filming or uploading for a while." Ricky said. We had Ricky say this because, he is the strongest.

"We truly need help. And we need to take a break to get that help." Kian said.

"So goodbye." Connor said.

At the end of that, clips from each boy were edited in that was a note to his fans.

*Video over*

*clicks upload*

I sit waiting as I start to tear up. It seemed like eternity waiting for the video to upload. I sat watching the whole time.

*uploads*

I break down and cry. Ricky walks in and sits down next to me on my bed.

"You alright?" Ricky asked

"No. I just wish we could all make up so Sadie could come back."

"Thats it!!"

"What?"

"Thats the motivation we all need! That reminder! We all went crazy after she left so maybe we all will be better if she comes back!!"

"Okay?" I asked with confusion

"HOUSE MEETING. NOW! KITCHEN!" Ricky yelled.

Everyone made their way to the kitchen. They all listen to Ricky.

"You guys remember what Sadie said?"

Everyone just looks around with blank stares.

"Connor."

"Sadie said when we get our sh!t together she would come back."

We all decide to get everything together and be nice. And to keep Sam and Trevor away from each other. Its already almost thanksgiving break so she probably will come back for thanksgiving. I text Sadie.