2 - She promised

Authors Note : I swear, i just started and is running out of good ideas ( all my ideas are crap) but please write in the comment section some ideas. thanks ~

Michael's POV

" Michael, go and set the instruments up on the stage, hurry!" I did as told by my dad.

"STOP IT JACKIE!" Jermaine laughed. "Never! Unless, you give me my apple back!" Jackie said while tickling Jermaine. "Jackie! Jermaine! Stop fooling around right now! Jermaine give Jackie his items back! And get ready!!" Joseph yelled. They did as told but giggled after.

I looked at the little crowd, searching for Emma. She lied to me? But.. she promised.

She promised to come at watch me and my brothers entertain. Did she lie to me about everything? Coming to see me? And being friends? I knew it, no one would ever be my friend..

I went back to my brothers. "Whats wrong?" Jackie said while still laughing. "Oh, nothing. Why should there be anything wrong?" Jackie shrugged it off and turned his attention to Jermaine again.

We went up to the stage. (Before i continue, i don't really know about who was the lead singer and who did what in The Jacksons 5, and i dont know what and when something happened to them. Only something like that thing with Motown etc. Tell me if there is any mistakes) "Hello ladies and gentlemen. Me and my brothers will at first perform 'Hound dog' Enjoy!" Jermaine said in the microphone.

~~

"Yeah, you aint no friend of mine" I sang while dancing 'You aint no friend of mine' That just remined me of Emma, she still haven't showed up. I look at the door and a girl and a woman walk in, Emma?

So.. she did not lie to me? She did hold her promise? She is still my friend? i still have a friend? I HAVE A FRIEND!! A friend you can trust! I smiled even more when i saw her, she waved at me, and i just gave her a wink. I guess she took her mom with her.

She had a black shirt on and grey yoga pants. She clapped along with her mom and of course the crowd.

~~

"Thank you for tonight! You had been an incredible crowd! Goodnight!" Jermaine smiled with sweat all over his face, we all walked down. "So how did we do, father?" Marlon said. "Yeah how did we do?" Jackie looked at Joseph. "You did okay." "Only okay? We have been working on this over and over, this took us sweat and blood to do, and it was only Okay??" I said angry at Joseph. "Hey! Watch your mouth, Michael! Or else you will get the belt!"

Urg..

We walked out of the place and to the car. "Hey, Michael!" I turned around and saw Emma running after me. "Hey! I didn't know you would show up!" I said while hugging her. "A promise is a promise, and you guys did really good" "Thanks" i said, i felt a hit on my arm and turned around, Tito.

He looked at our both, and then looked back at me and giggled with his eyebrows. I shook my head, confused. He sighed. "Is she your girlfriend?" He whispered. "No, just a friend." "Yeah, sure" I turned back around to Emma.

"What was it?" She asked. "Oh, nothing." she shrugged it off. "Emma! Time to go, say bye to your friend!" "Okay, mom!" Emma yelled back. "See you guys" She looked at us all and ran back to her mom while waving at us.

We all went back into the car and of course was i in the middle of Jermaine and Marlon. A JMM Sandwich.

~~

"We're HOME!!" Joseph screamed. We are in the same car, chill. "What did you say, Michael?" Oh.. Crap i said my thoughts out loud.. "Nothing, sir." i answered, scared. "Okay, then" He shrugged it off.

Hey! Tell me what you think about this chapter! Don't be silent readers! Tell me if there is any mistakes or if there is something you want to be apart of the story. Thanks for reading.