13 - The Second Goodbye

June

Michaels POV

"How many times do i have to do these kind of letters to let you know, how beautiful and intelligent you are? How many times do i habe to do these kind of letters to let you know, how strong my love is for you?

I honestly don't know, and don't care, the only thing i care about is you.

You've been starting to be really close to my loved ones, and im glad, but the sad thing is that you won't see them in a while, the same with me.

I know you want to meet me, and you will ome day, very soon. You will get the hint of where we will meet, at the day of our meeting.

~❤️ "

Emma reads from her letter she got.

" I am finally going to meet this guy!" Emma exclaimed.

As i giggle, i respond. "Well, yes-" I got cut off by the bell. It was that creative week again.

"See you, applehead." Emma says. "See you, tomatohead." As i say that, i wave and walk away to my class.

We began with the new nicknames, because of the blushing.

~~

"Applehead!" I heard Emma's voice and turned around.

"What?" I ask her.

"I got a new letter, and its saying that the only hint of where we will meet is at my house- You're leaving today... I could of choose who to be with You or Him." She turns from excited to sad.

"Well-" She cut me off. "I will be with you, no other boy will ruin me saying goodbye to my best friend." She exclaimed.

"Really? Oh no, go with him. You can't come with me actually, you know we're too many, and stuff..." I lied, i had a little time to be with someone else at the airport.

"Oh... okay, i will then go with him... " She says kinda sad. "Michael, you've been the best person in my life so far, i don't know what i will do without you in so long, but i will survive, i will go through pain. But, i will survive."

"Tomatohead, just think about that without you, i would still be bullied and beaten, you are my life changer. I just hope you will find someone to take care of you ehile im gone. I love you." I mumbled the last part.

Before i knew it, we standed infront of my front door, suitcases were by the frontyard.

I hugged Emma as tight as i could, i can't believe this is the second last goodbye.

Tears threatened...

Emmas POV

... my eyes. I am seriously going to miss this boy.

As we pulled away, i began saying. "I will miss you so much, Applehead."

"I will miss you more, tomatohead."

"I'll miss you the most."

"No, i will."

"No-uh"

~~

Where could that letter be?

I look behind the couch and there it is!

I open it and read out loud.

"I see you found my letter.

Here's your hint

'A place that can widen your world'

I will be waiting for you❤️"

A place that can widen your world?

Another update! No more Emma and Michael? Well lets see.

Where do you think they are going to meet?

Who do you think is the secret admirer?

Thanks for reading~