5 - In Your Dreams

~~After the summerbreak~~

Michael's POV

Urgh, finally i can see Emma, but.. school and seventh grade! Oh god, this is going to be a hell of a year.

"BYE!" I yell, walking out of the frontdoor. I began to wait until...

"MICHAEL!!" I hear my name and turn around. "EMMA!!" As my eyes lay on her, i run towards her and give eachother a bear hug.

"Ugh! I have missed you so bad!" She says in excitement. "I've missed you too!" I respond.

We begin to walk along towards school. "So what have you done in the summerbreak? K can see you've changed.. In a good way!" She says looking at me.

"Uh.. I've been signed to a label!" "No way! Which one!" She says, i look at her and she has her mouth open wide. I chuckle at her.

"Motown!" "NO WAY!" "Yes way" We laugh together.

~~

"Welcome back! Now you have all one year less of school to make!" A voice say in the microphone, everyone claps and screams in excitement. Of course that the fact They have one year less of school.

"Alright, alright. School starts tomorrow. But when you get out, you will get your plans for the year."

I begin to walk out. "Bang, Anne." "Jackson, Michael." I hear my name and get handed my plan. I begin to look at it.

Monday.. Hell.
Tuesday.. Hell.
Wednesday.. Hell.
Thursday.. Hell.
And Friday.. Hell.

"Parker, Emma." I turn around as i hear her name. "Give me your plan" She commands, i do as told.

"We have the same classes at... Monday..Tuesday and Friday." She says.

"Oh, ok" Was the only thing that i could say.

We begin to walk out of school and head home as always.

"So.. signed to a label.. Will you then go on tour?" I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Oh, yes, of course, But right now we will not, at the start we will take it slow. No touring right now."

"Oh, ok.. I will miss you when you go on tour.." I look up at her, and she doesnt look quite excited. "But, i am happy that you will go somewhere with your career."

"Yeah.."

"How do you think this year will go?" I say breaking the silence.

"Oh my god, where should i start. My plan is to make you so many friends, but also to study. We begin to have tests in this year quite alot."

"No way. Urgh, cant wait" I respond. She laughs at me. "That sarcasm though."

" I know, im good." I say. "In your dreams." She respond still laughing.

Short chapter again.. sry. But there will happen many things in this school year.. Be prepared to ups and downs, drama and shiz

Thanks for reading ~