Moving

It was 3am in LA and my Brother Mark was helping me pack. "Do you have to go Y/n?" He says making a puppy dog face. "Yes I do Mark Edward Fishbach! I wanna go see the world!" (You see what I'm doing?!) "And plus St Patrick's is meant to be the best collage in The Europe area..." (I don't do geography. Soz.) We have plenty of good schools here." Mark replied with a serious tone. I gave him the "Did you really just say that" face and he begins to laugh. "So which part of Ireland are you going to?" He asks excitedly as if waiting for a certain answer. "Erm...can't remember." "Well with luck you might get to meet Jack!" Jack was one of Marks YouTube gamer friends. Ive never watched gaming on YouTube because i find it easier to just play the game and I  alway heard Mark shouting and swearing at games when I was at his anyway. (Not really true for me😂) Jack had been over to America a few times but I had never met him. I simply smiled at Mark and ruffled his jet black hair. "Whatever Mark." "Hey! Don't touch!" Mark screamed. lightly slapping my hand. "Okay. Well I'm gonna go to bed. Moving tomorrow." Mark then walked over to me and kissed me on the head. "Love you lil sis." "Love you too, big ass!" I playfully punched his arm and ran upstairs.

As I lay on my bed for the last time in America. I started to wonder what my new life would be like in Ireland. I then heard An Irish accent shouting. "Oh for fuck sake Jack!" "What? What did I
do?" "Your shouting to loud! Your gonna wake my sister up!" "Oh...SORRY!" I heard the voice scream. "Man." I thought to myself. "He sounds soo annoying! I hope not all Irish people are like that!" With that thought I fell asleep.

A/n- hey guys! This is a JSE X Reader!! And also I am fully aware that Marks hair is no longer Black but I'm setting it in the past. (Eyons ago😂) jk. Anyway, this is the third JSE book that I've published. As you can probably guess I'm a buff an of Jack so hope you enjoy Bye!!!✌🏻️✌🏻