At PAX

TIME SKIP TO DAY OF PAX

It was the day of PAX. I jumped up and got ready. I soon got a text from Felix: "Hey Y/n! Ready for PAX and the panel today?" I text back. "More than ready!"
I then brushed my hair and teeth then headed to PAX.

When I got their I got stopped by a few fans on my way to the panel but I didn't mind. I then saw Jack. "Hi Sean!" I said waving at him. "Hi Y/n! Does Mark know your hear yet?" I shook my head then say. "Well got to go see you guys later." I started to walk away. "Wait. Are you going to the panel?" He asked hopefully. "No way! I don't wanna listen to you goofs!" I said laughing then I left.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SANS AND PAPAYRUS!

I got behind stage of the panel but kept my distance. When I saw the guys I gave Felix a wave and he notices but the other don't. I then heard a conversation that I'm not sure I wanted to: (M-Mark, J-Jack, F-Felix W-Wade, B-Bob)
M-"So Jack, why was my sister at your house 3 days ago?"
W-"Marks sister was at your house. HA!"
J-"Shut up Wade! She was at my house because we are neighbours and I guess she wanted to get to know me."
F-"Mark calm down. Y/n is old enough to take care of herself."
Mark just glared at Felix then back at Jack.
M-"If you EVER hurt her, I will hurt you. Bad."
The panel then started. Mark covered his mic with his hands and began to speak which made me laugh.

Once everyone was out, Mark said: "Well this is our pan-" Felix interrupted. "Actually Mark, that's not everyone. Please welcome, all the way from Ireland...Y/n Fishbach! As I walked out Mark and Jack were both open jawed. "Hi guys." I said laughing. I said down and Jack sat next to me. Mark then walked over to me. "You son of a bitch!" He said. "Nice way to welcome your sister." I said punching his arm quite hard. It was my way of getting him back for shouting at Jack. "What are you even doing hear?" Marks asked whilst rubbing his arm. "Well Mark. I am a YouTuber by the name of Y/nFishbach with 6.8 million subscribers. Not to brag." Everyone started cheering. I laughed, as did everyone else in the panel. "But how did I not know about that?" Mark said with the most confused look ever. "Your my brother. You think I tell you everything? HA!" We all laughed again and the panel started. I actually got asked a few questions which surprised me: "question for Y/n. You said in one of your videos that your new neighbour was really annoying and loud." I started to blush and Jack giggled a bit. "I was just wondering if you know who it is?" Me and Sean both burst into laughter. "Well actually it's this goof next to me!" I said still laughing. I moment later the whole room was filled with laughter. The panel soon ended and we spent the rest of our time in PAX signing things, eating and getting to know each other.

A/n Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this super long chapter. I'm really enjoying writing it. I've decided to skip the rest of PAX because I've never been so I don't know what else to do. Anyway see ya! ✌🏻️✌🏻