Jack...

I walked out of Jacks recording room. Jack ran out whilst I was talking or rather shouting at Mark. I walked back into the living room and Jack wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Jack...?" I said calmly. I then heard sobbing coming from the bedroom. "Mark what have you done?" I thought to myself as I walked over to the room and opened the door slightly. "Jack..." I said again. "Oh! Y/n... Come in." I walked in and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" He wiped his tears and looked at me "Marks mad at me. I've done nothing wrong. Haven't I?" He questions himself. "Oh fuck Mark! You didn't do anything wrong. I'm so sorry about him. He's a bit of a douche at times." We paused for a minute and I could still see tears running down his cheeks so I hugged him.

Jacks POV

"I-is Y/n hugging me? I must be dreaming?" I thought to myself as I put my arms around her and hugged her back. It was at that moment I lost control. I pulled away, grabbed her face and kissed her. Soft and passionately. She tensed up at first then kissed back. "Does this mean we're a couple now?" She asked me blushing. "I guess so." I say and kiss her again.

A/n- GO JACK! Rub it in Marks face! JK love Mark really. Just a fanfic. Anyway bye! ✌🏻️✌🏻