Mark Stop!

I woke up in Jacks bed. "What?" I thought to myself. I soon forgot that when I heard shouting coming from another room. I instantly jumped off the bed and ran out into the living room. I pin pointed the noise to behind a door in the left corner of the house. Jacks recording room.

I then ran to the door and burst through. "What the fuck is going on here!" I screamed. I looked to see Jack staring at me with tears in his eyes and...Mark on the scream. "Hey lass." Jack said on the edge of a crying fit. "Don't you dare speak to her like that." Mark screamed into the camera. The tears were running down Jacks face now. I ran over to Jack, wiped his tears then looked back at the screen. "What did he do wrong Mark?" He didn't say anything at first but what he did say made me even more angry then he seemed to be. "He's slept with you hasn't he?! He's hurt you too! I'm booking a ticket to Ireland right now and I'm taking you home and Jack, I'm gonna deal with you too." He said with a sinister tone. "Mark Stop! Your delusional. Sean hasn't done anything at all. Leave him alone. I can take care of myself I'm 25 for crying out loud! Just...stop Mark." I didn't give him the chance to reply before I ended the call.

A/n- Damn Mark! Back at it again with the anger issues! Feel so sorry for Jack. Wanna giveim a hug. Anyway Bye! ✌🏻️✌🏻