Meeting my nieghbour

It was after school and I was walking home when I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around to see Sean smiling at me. "Why hello!" I say smiling back. "Hi..." He began to blush. "Erm listen. Me and a few of my buds are having a band practise at Johns later. I was wondering if you wanted to come." John sat behind me and Sean in science so I knew who he was. "Sure. Here's my number. Text me the address." I handed Sean a piece of paper with my number on it. "Okay will do bye!" "Bye!" I said as I got my skateboard out of my bag and headed home.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEPTICEYE SAM!

"Once I got home, I could hear my nieghbour shouting again. It sounded like he was playing a horror game. "Oh holly Ballz! FUCK YOU FREDDY!" "Hehe! Five nights at freddys." I laughed to myself. He kept shouting. "Right that's it! I need to go speak to him about the noise."I said aloud as I walked over to the door. I loudly knocked on the door. The shouting stopped. I heard running around then the door opened. It was. "Sean?" I look at him confused. "Your my nieghbour?" His eyes widened. "Oh shit Y/n! I completely forgot that I was getting a new neighbour. I've probably kept you up! I'm soo sorry!" He seemed angry with himself. "Hey don't worry about it." I smiled at him. He prompted me to come in. His house was so beautiful. Especially for a what I assumed, single Irishman. I laughed at myself at the thought. "Erm... Make yourself at home. I just gotta finish a video." "What you mean like a YouTube video?" "Yeh..." "What's your YouTube name?" "Jacksepticeye."

A/n- and you finally know who your neighbour is!!! I've been waiting to write this for AGES!! Anyway that's all I have to say. Bye!!!✌🏻️✌🏻