| one

[chapter one.]
[GRACE EDWARDS]

] ▬[GRACE EDWARDS]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   "Come here, you little bitch," my father yelled out from the dining room.

    As I soon as I walked into the room where my dad was, he was in my face screaming at me.

   "Where's my food!? You were supposed to have the food ready when I came home!"

    His breath wreaked of alcohol from the human bar he just got back from.

    When I didn't respond, he swung his fist around and punched me in the stomach. It hurt more this time because he hit me in the same spot he kicked me at yesterday.

    As I hunched over from the blow, out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of his hands reach down and grab a handful of my hair. He yanked me up while the other hand swiftly punched me in the jaw.

    Falling to the floor, he kicked me in the ribs many times before walking to the fridge, grabbing a beer and walking out of the dining room and into the living room, leaving a bleeding mess on the floor.

    Picking myself up off of the ground, I walked into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I washed the blood away with a damp, dirty washcloth and made sure that there weren't any ribs cracked from his brutal blows.

    Seeing to myself that nothing was broken, I hurried down stairs so I could fix the packs meal.

    Being an omega didn't come with any perks. No. It meant that I had to be up before dawn to wash clothes, make breakfast, sweep and mop every square inch of the floors, wipe and dust down everything else, and the list goes on and on.

    But I wasn't always reduced to being the omega, taking care of people's tidey whities. No, I was once the love of the pack, the one everyone spoiled rotten, being the Alpha's daughter and all.

    But then my mom died in a rogue attack protecting me when I was six. My father blamed me and drinks to forget his pain. He uses me as his punching bag when he needs a release.

    Most of the pack members don't even acknowledge me. They just pretend I don't even exist. Some of them either hate my guts for ''killing'' their Luna and the rest just look upon me with pity.

    But no one tries to defend or protect me from my father. No one tries to step in, because they know the consequences for defying the alpha. Exile or death.