You think I'm pretty and you like the way I talk.

It was a usual Friday night at the bar, with the regular faces. I was hanging out with the guys from the band we established years ago. They were talking about their job, because they had an actual job. This band was just a hobby for them, but it was everything to me. Since I had too much free time, I wrote lyrics and songs all the time, even when I was working as a bartender at the bar. 

Our concert started at 9 pm, but it was only half past 8 so we had a little time. I sat there, next to the guys with a beer in my hand and listened to them talking about their really boring jobs. I was thinking about the songs we were performing tonight. Dark and passionate songs...

I walked on the tiny stage a bit tipsy because of the beers I had. It helped me relax. Believe it or not, I'm a shy person.

"TGIF everybody!" I welcomed the audience. "As you already know, we perform for you, guys, every Friday night! Other nights you can find me behind the bar. Mostly drinking." Everyone laughed, I guess I'm funny when I drink.

As the show started, more people entered the bar,  I saw Dan, our frequenter going to the bar with a man and woman on his side. I've never seen them before. He sent me a huge smile, and said something to my brother who was serving them drinks.

"Pick me up in a pickup truck, roll down you've got it going on. Lemme talk on your CB, what? Lemme play with your new shotgun...Ray,ray,ray raise me up.." I sang softly as we finished our last song. The grateful little crowd clapped, I took a bow, and made my way to the bar.

"Lana banana! You were fucking awesome, as always!" shouted Dan, while he gave me a hug. "The last song fucking blew me away!" He really liked the word 'fuck'. I don't blame him. I'm a swearing machine.

"You're right! I'm the motherfucker queen of Brooklyn everyone!" I yelled as I drank my shot, what dirk gave me.

"Aaand meet my little sister. You're a dork." Dirk knew how to ruin my moments. "Anyway, sister, we have a special guest tonight! Dan brought Daryl fucking Dixon to our pub!" He said with excitement in his eyes. I looked at him confused.

"Daryl fucking who?" As I asked this question both Dan and Dirk gave me an indignant questioning look. They couldn't answer, because the man, who came in with Dan appeared next to us.

"Dude, the bathroom is awesome, those pictures are fantastic!" Said the stranger as he looked at me. "Hey, you killed it on the stage!"

"Thanks, I'm kinda cool when I'm drunk, I guess." I wasn't the best with conversations. He sent me a smile, or something like that. Great. He already knows that I'm a freak.

"This man, little sister, is the coolest badass in the world!" Dirk was a bit drunk as well.

" Ahh, so you're supposed to be that Daryl guy?" I looked at him again.

"Well, Daryl is a character I play on TV. I'm Norman...Reedus." Well,well, look at him. I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Ohh that explains why I don't know who the fuck Daryl is..." My drunk laugh was like a pig screaming. He gave me a confused look, which made me realise his in total ignorance. "...I don't watch television."

"Not even the news?" Okay. Now he really know that I'm a freak.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

" 'Cause she's a freak." Yeah. My brother always knows what to say. I punched him in the arm.

"I'm not a freak, I'm just not interested in it. Don't get me wrong, Reedus, I like movies, but television never impressed me." I tried to explain him, that I wasn't that lame.

Before he could answer me, the tall, quite pretty woman, who was also with them when the show started, appeared from nowhere. She didn't even bothered to look at me.

"Norm, I wanna go home. This pub stinks and I don't even like Brooklyn!" Wow, nice way to introduce yourself lady. She sounded like a bitch. I don't like bitches, but it seemed Reedus did, as he put his arm around her waist.

"Babe, can we talk about it later?..." Said Reedus, but I couldn't hear the rest, because he started to whisper. The bitchy lady started to turn red. I think Reedus explained her, that she's standing in front of the owner of the pub. I looked at Dirk. He tried to force a smile on his face, but I could see he wanted this girl out.

"Okay people, soo who's ready to get shitfaced drunk with me?" I just tried to brake the ice.

"Maybe an other time, we should go...I'ts getting late.." Reedus tried to save the situation, and I wanted to say, that he can stay if her girlfriend got the fuck out of here. I know. It was impossible. "But we..I..had a great time. You're an amazing singer. And thanks for the beer guys."

"Come on people! Don't let the party stop!" Dan was shouting louder than a lion.

"I guess it's just you and me tonight, buddy." I told him with a tiny laugh, then I turned to Reedus. "You're right, it is late. Be safe on the long road, this place can be a bitch" I told him using my famous irony. He sent me and dirk an apologizing smile, then left the pub.

I watched Reedus walk away. And it felt weird. I had that strange feeling, that it wasn't the last time I saw him.. Before he left, I could feel his eyes getting lost in mine..