Maybe we could go to Coney Island.

"You can't wear that!" It was all that Cassie was saying to me all day. I think she was more excited about my date with Norman than me.

"Cassie, what the actual fuck is the problem with this shit??" I was starting to loose my patient. I've never been a girly girl, so this whole try on all my clothes was nerve wrecking.

"Because it's not optional for a date. Do you even know where will he take you?" I shrugged. "Lana, it's all depends on where you go!"

"No idea...the only thing I know for sure, is that he'll pick me up at 8 pm with his bike."

"On your first date?? On a motorcycle?? Seriously?"

"I asked him to do that...I've always been obsessed with motorcycles.." I started to smile wildly.

" yeah, and with the men who ride one."

"Touche!"

"But seriously, if it's a bike date, you can't wear a skirt, or dress..." I didn't let her continue.

"You don't say???" I used all the irony I could put into a sentence.

It went on for hours. She really tried to pick the perfect outfit for me. I was thankful for Cassie's help, but when she wanted to choose which underwear I should wear I had to send her home. I told her everything that happened...and.. almost happened last time with Reedus, so now Cassie was sure, well, to you her words: "You won't keep you panties on.".

I didn't plan on getting there tonight with him. I mean, come on! It was a first date, and I still wasn't sure about what exactly were going on between us.

Anyway, the decision was made. I was wearing a black lace and chiffon trapeze shirt with leather leggings, and  my favourite red, stiletto heel platform peep toe shoes.

After applying some makeup, I started to feel a little bit of pressure. Norman Reedus, a great actor, father, friend, hot and gorgeous. And me. How the fuck did this happen?

Before I could sink deep in my desperate thoughts, Norman called me on the phone, and said he's downstairs waiting for me. I took a last glance in the mirror, then headed down to meet him.

"Woah..You look so..hot." It was the first thing he said to me and I was already melting.

"Well, back at ya." I said it with a wink which made him smirk immediately.

He was standing next to his bike, before I stepped closer so he could pull me into him. Norman hugged me and gave a light and soft kiss on my lips. It felt amazing. Like water when you're thirsty.

"So, where are we going?" I asked as we pulled apart, but I kept my hands on his chest.

"How about Coney Island?" He was smirking and looking at me with those blue eyes.

"I like, no, I fucking love Coney Island!" One of my favourite places in New York. "You really want to impress me, huh?"

"What can I say...I know what women want." I gave him a 'what-are-talking-about-look'. "Okay, I don't. I asked your brother about what you like...I'm lame."

"No..I think it's very sweet of you."  I gave him a peck on the lips, and made my way to his motorcycle.

"Ready to ride?" He asked as he climbed onto the bike, I followed and sat right behind him.

"Always." I answered while putting my hands around his waist.

---

I Haven't had as much fun as I had tonight. Norman was a total gentleman, and he treated me like a lady.

We had a nice dinner at a small restaurant, then he asked me if I want to take a walk on the beach or go to the Luna Park. Of course I and the small child inside wanted to go to Park, and Norman seemed to be absolutely satisfied with my decision.

I'm not exaggerating when I say we tried out almost everything. Go-Kart, the good old Cyclone roller-coaster, the Brooklyn flyer, and all the games where Norman won a really scary teddy bear. We even sat in those oversized tea cups. We were acting like two little kids, just laughed and had fun. Last but not least we sat on the Wonder wheel.

I've never been a romantic chick, but this whole night was amazing. It was nice.I suddenly felt his hand on top of mine and I started caressing him gently with my thumb.

“You know, I really enjoy this...Us.” he said in a soft voice.

I felt the butterfly sensation in my stomach. It's been a long time since I felt something like that.

“Me too,” I almost whispered.

I bit down on my lip, not knowing how to say what I wanted to.

“Spill it,” Norman said, reading my facial expression.

“I just thought…You just ended a relationship, I'm emotionally retarded… Is this maybe a bad idea? I mean… I don’t want it to end but… Should we maybe wait or something?”

In some place in the back of my mind I wanted him to tell me that it wasn’t a bad idea. But I knew he was a very realistic man.

He was nodding before he turned to let his eyes to look at the view in front of us.

“I guess you’re right,” he said, taking my hand in his and squeezing it a little, “We should maybe wait, yeah. But…”

"But what?" I asked back maybe a little too quick.

“I don’t know,” he said, “I just… don’t know if I can stay away from you. I don’t think I can stop myself from kissing you if I have you around."

I didn't know what to say. It was my time to hover the view.

“Look,” he said and turned my face to look at him with his hand, “I really like you. You make me feel all weird and good at the same time. And I love being with you."

I kissed him. It was slow and mild, but it was perfect. For some reason, I felt safe around him. It wasn't like me. I was the girl who kept distance and never trusted anyone. But not anymore. Norman started to break my walls down, I just couldn't tell yet if it was good or bad.

---

The ride to my home was too short. I wanted to stay with him so bad, but I always liked to play hard to get for a while to see if the guy was into me or just wanted to get into my pants. I knew, that with Norman it was different, still I didn't want to rush things.

"I had a really good time Reedus."

"I think you can call me Norman from now." He grinned at me. I shook my head. "Then let me kiss you."

His face grew closer to mine. His lips crashed on mine and made my brain shut down completely. My legs turned into jelly and I couldn’t help but to slip out a quiet whimper. As I started kissing him back, his lips became more forceful.

Shit, he was a damn good kisser.

I let my fingers run over his dark hair and down his neck, then resting them on his shoulders. A shiver ran through my spine as he breathed in sharply when I crushed my body against his...